IKEA Family Credit Card makes every purchase worthwhile for cardholders. Starting with a $25 off sign up bonus to 5% back in rewards on IKEA® purchases, including Traemand installation and TaskRabbit assembly services. Cardholders also get 3% back in rewards on dining, grocery, and utility purchases, and 1% back in rewards on all other purchases.
IKEA Family Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank. Every $15 earned in rewards can be redeemed for a $15 IKEA® Reward Certificate. Apply online now to enjoy the benefits.
IKEA Family Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders receive 5% back in rewards on IKEA purchases and also on Traemand installation and TaskRabbit assembly services.
- Cardholders get 3% rewards back on grocery, dining, and when making Utility purchases
- Get 1% back rewards on all other purchases.
- Cardholders enjoy exclusive savings and bonuses
- $25 off sign up bonus on account opening and using the card the same day.
- No annual fee
- Emergency Card Agreement and Cash Disbursement
- Convenience lost or stolen Card reporting
- Zero liability
- Auto rental protection
- Automatic enrollment in the IKEA FAMILY loyalty program if you are not yet a member
- Cardholders can manage their credit card account anywhere at any time.
IKEA Family Credit Card Fees And Rates
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases – 21.99%
- APR for Balance Transfers and Cash Advances – 23. 99%
- Grace period – 23 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – $2.00
- Annual Fee – None
- Balance Transfers – $10 or 5%
- Cash Advance – $10 or 5%
- Convenience Check – $10 or 5%
- Foreign Transaction fees – None
- Late Payment – up to $37
- Returned Payment – up to $37.
IKEA Card Application Criteria
- Applicant must be at the age of majority in your State or Territory
- Must have a valid Government-issued photo identification
- Applicant must have a valid government tax identification number (SSN or SIN)
- Also must have a Street rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address. P. O. Box’s mailing address is not accepted.
How To Apply For IKEA Family Credit Card
- Firstly, on the Home page of IKEA Credit Card at Inter IKEA System B.V (NL)
- Secondly, navigate downward and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button
- Thirdly, you will be taken to www.d.Comenity.net
- Next, Enter your personal information in the blank space including Your first name, MI, Last name, Suffix
- Also, social Security Number, Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy), Annual income, Intended purchase Amount
- Next, Contact information: zip code, Street Address, Suite/Apt, City, State
- Email address, confirm Email, Mobile phone, and Alternate Phone
- Add Authorized Buyer to your account (Yes or No)
- Enter your 19 digits Card Number, if you have an IKEA Family account if you’re not yet a member, enrolled upon card approval.
- Lastly, click on the “Continue” button.
How To Activate IKEA Family Credit Cards
- Firstly, on the home page of IKEA Family Credit Cards at Comenity Bank website
- Secondly, navigate and click ‘Activate Card Icon
- Thirdly, on the next page, key in your Credit Card Account Number, Expiration date (mm/yy) identification type, last 4 numbers of Social security number, Zip Code/Postal Code,
- Fourthly, scroll down and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
How To Login To IKEA Family Credit Card
- Login to Comenity Bank Credit Card Login page
- Enter your User Name and Password in the blank space
- Next, click on the ‘Sign In’ button
How To Recover IKEA Family Credit Card Username And Password.
- On the ‘Login’ Page of the card
- Scroll down and click on the ‘Forgot your username or password’ link
- Complete the information needed, Account number or User name, Zip code, Identification
- Type and the last 4 number of your Social security number
- Scroll down and click on the ‘find my account’ button.
How To Make Bill Payment With IKEA Credit Card Credit Card
- First, cardholders can make bill payments by Logging into the credit card account online
- Secondly, apple Pay and Android Pay
- Thirdly, contactless payment.
IKEA Family Credit Card Customer Service Number
To contact IKEA Family Credit card Customer Service Center Number, call at 866-337-5539 TDD/TTY- 1-888-819-1918.