Shop for your favorite furniture and other home furnishing accessories with ease using the IKEA Credit Card. This card offers easy loan setting options to cardholders.
IKEA credit card is issued by Synchrony Financial with various benefits including cash bonus offers. Good for balance transfers as it charges no balance transfer fees and no annual fee.
IKEA Credit Card Benefits
- No annual fee
- Cardholders earn a $100 cash bonus with blue cash
- $100 cash bonus is earned once you spend $500 on purchases in the first three months.
- You can earn cashback on purchases from supermarkets
- IKEA credit card offers 2% cashback on purchases from gasoline stores
- Offers 1% cashback on every other purchase
- Exclusive invitations to sale previews and other exclusive.
IKEA Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Balance Transfer – Allowed
- Grace Period – 21 days
- Purchase Intro APR – None charged
- Balance Transfer Fee – None charged
How to Apply for IKEA Credit Card
- Firstly, proceed to the online portal of IKEA Card application page
- Next, you are required to download the PDF file of the application
- This next step requires you to provide the following information; First name, Last name, Mother’s maiden name, Home Address, City, State, Zip code, Housing status, Home phone, Business phone, Cell/ Another phone, Date of birth, Social security #, Monthly income from all sources, and Email address
- Thereafter, provide your authorized user information; which includes; First name, Last name, Spouse, or other
- Next, go through the information and provide your signature and date below
- Also, you are to provide your spouse information, as follows; Name of spouse, Address of spouse
- You are required to sign to enroll X and provide a date to protect your IKEA card account with account security
- Lastly, once you complete the application procedure, you can mail the application form to the bank.
How to Check IKEA Card Application Status
To check your IKEA card status, call at 1-888-638-2274.
How to Activate IKEA Card
To activate your newly acquired IKEA Card, call 0870-2403-758.
How to Login IKEA Credit Card Account
- Firstly, scroll to the login page of the IKEA card
- Supply your username or password
- Finally, click “Sign in” to log in to your credit card account.
How to Recover Username or Password
- Firstly, to recover your username or password,
- Secondly, scroll to the “Forgot password” link
- Thirdly, supply your username
- Click “Submit” to get a verification code
- Lastly, fill in the verification code you just received to recover your account.
How to Make IKEA Card Bill Payment
- Login in to your account
- Lastly, immediately you are logged in, you will locate your payment tab. Choose the payment method that best suits you, to make your bill payment.
Customer Service Number
Call: 0870-2403-758, also, you can visit the customer service page, to gain access to a customer care agent.