IHG Rewards Credit Card is arguably the best hotel credit card out there. It is the only Card that offers an annual free night certificate without a cap on the category of hotel you can redeem it. IHG houses the best portfolio of luxury hotels in the world. Staying at IHG hotels often earns you 5 points per $1 spent using this Card amongst a huge signup bonus and other benefits.
IHG Rewards Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card offers a sign-up bonus where you can earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first three months of account opening. The sign-up bonus is worth up to 6 free nights at certain IHG properties
- Secondly, a free night on account of anniversary. After your first year, you get a score of a free night at any IHG property worldwide
- Thirdly, get a night at any IHG hotel in the world for just $49 per year. The card has an annual fee of just $49 per year, and for that, you get a free night certificate you can use at any IHG property.
- With this Card, You can get a refund on the points you redeem for a total of up to 100,000 refunded points per year (that means it’s valid for up to a million redeemed points per year).
- Fourthly, you get an IHG Platinum status for as long as you have the IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card. This also often leads to a room upgrade, and you receive a 50% bonus on earned points.
- Also, earn 5 points per $1 spent when you stay at IHG hotels. Earn 2 points per 1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores & restaurants. Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fee.
How to Apply for the IHG Rewards Credit Card
- Firstly, visit the chase website
- Secondly, locate the credit card page
- Thirdly, learn more about the card
- Fourthly, choose the IHG credit card
- Next, click the “Apply Now” button
- Complete the application by providing the necessary information requested for. This includes your address, your income, your employer, social security number as well as other information.
- Follow the instructions carefully and be sure all your information are correct
- Submit your application.
- Wait for a decision.