Intercontinental Hotel Group (IHG) offers a Credit Card that is truly beneficial to their customers. With a good portfolio of properties to choose from, the IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card makes your lodging experience worthwhile. Get bonus points when you stay at IHG hotels or make daily purchases using this Card. These points, plus an additional huge sign-up bonus, make it easy to score free hotel stays quickly. You’ll also earn platinum elite status for just getting the card, which could mean access to free room upgrades, special on-site events among other benefits.
IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card Offers
- Get 60,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases within the first three months of opening your account
- Enjoy a Free Night after each account anniversary year at over 5,000 hotels worldwide on IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card
- Get 5 points per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants
- IHG Rewards Club Bonus points are redeemable at hotels such as InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, and Holiday Inn®
- Platinum Elite status as long as you’re a Select credit card member
- Automatic 10% points rebate on redemptions
- $0 Introductory Annual Fee for the first year, then $49 a year.
Intro APR on Purchases
16.99%- 23.99% Variable
$0 introductory annual fee the first year, then $49
Recommended Credit Store
How to Apply for the IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card
- Firstly, visit the Chase secure website
- Secondly, locate the credits card page
- Thirdly, select the IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Cards
- Fourthly, thoroughly read about the card
- Next, click on the “Apply Now” button
- Follow the instructions carefully, by making sure all your information is accurate
- Also, complete the application, by filling out your address, your income, your employer, your social security number as well as other information required.
- Submit the application: you’ll normally receive an email after submitting your application confirming it has been received. This email will usually contain information about how long a decision will need.
- Lastly, wait for a decision.