IBC Credit Card offers benefits and features to meet a variety of financial needs. This card can be used to carry out everyday purchases to enjoy cash backs and $25 statement credit within the first 3 billing cycles.
The IBC credit card is issued by First National Bank with other benefits designed to make life just a little easier, like Purchase Protection, Extended Warranty, Car Rental Discounts, Online and mobile account access. IBC Credit Card Login provides the quickest and easiest way to: activate your credit card, make payments, transfer balances, request Credit Limit increases, view statements. and much more.
IBC Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders earn 1% cashback on all their purchases
- Secondly, rewards that cardholders earn do not expire until their account is open
- Thirdly, offers $25 statement credit through their purchases on first 3 billing cycle
- Fourthly, IBC credit card charges no annual fee for card usage. and comes in handy as an everyday card.
- Lastly, access your account anytime, anywhere on your device.
IBC Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None Charged
- Grace Period – 20 days
- Balance Transfer – Allowed for MasterCard, VISA, etc.
How to Apply for IBC Card
- Visit the online portal of the IBC credit card application page
- Supply the following contact information; First name, Middle name, Last name, Physical address, Apt, City, State, Zip code, Home phone number, Email address, Verify email address
- Supply the following personal identification info; Date of birth, SSN, Mother’s maiden name
- Next, you are to provide your housing info, which includes; Years at address, Housing status, Monthly housing payment.
- Thereafter, supply your financial info, which includes; Present employer, Business phone number, Total annual income, Checking account, Savings account, and Investment account
- Go through the balance transfer info provided
- Provide authorized user details, which include; First name, Middle name, Last name, Date of birth.
- Click on the “Continue” button to complete the application.
How to Check IBC Credit Card Application Status
- To check the status of your IBC card application status, call at 1-800-558-3424.
How to Activate IBC Credit Card
- To activate your newly acquired IBC card, call at, 1-800-748-6844.
How to Login IBC Credit Card
- Scroll to the login page of the IBC card page
- Type in your correct User ID
- Click “go” to log in the card account.
How to Recover Username or Password
- Tap the “Forgot password link, on the login page of the IBC card
- Enter the required user ID information
- Click “Submit”, and thereafter, log in to your credit card account.
How to Make IBC Credit Card Bill Payment
- Sign in to your account
- Once you are signed in, locate the payment tab
- Choose the payment option that best suits you and make your bill payment.
IBC Credit Card Customer Service Number
- Call: 1-800-748-6844, or visit the customer service page, to gain access to a customer care agent.