Earn up to a 5% rebate on your retail purchases with Hyundai Credit Card. Rebates may be redeemed as Hyundai Vouchers which you may use to avail products or services at any authorized Hyundai dealership or exchange for gift certificates at Rustan’s Department Store. Rebates may also be used to get annual membership fee waivers or cash credits. It pays to spend with this card.
Hyundai credit card is issued by East West Bank with an exclusive 10% discount* at all authorized Hyundai dealerships and free Hyundai Welcome Gift Voucher worth Php1,000. Cardholders also enjoy year-round special discounts and privileges from partner merchants – from dining, shopping, health, and fitness, to travel and leisure.
Hyundai Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, get up to 5% rebate on your retail purchases
- Secondly, cardholders get an exclusive 10% discount at all authorized Hyundai dealerships
- Thirdly, there’s a FREE Hyundai Welcome Gift Voucher offer, worth Php1,000
- Fourthly, offers all-year-round special discounts and privileges from partner merchants. This offer includes dining, shopping, health and fitness, travel and leisure.
- Also, cardholders get motorist roadside assistance
- Hyundai credit card has a global acceptance
- It designed with a smart chip for better security
- Next, there’s also a 3D Secure Technology
- Customers can pay their Billings and payments in Philippine Peso, to avoid using their foreign currency
- It offers easy repayment terms
- With its cash advance facility, you can get up to 50% of your credit limit at any EastWest ATM
- At participating merchants, you can enjoy as low as 0% interest on selected items and installment terms
- Customers get access to transfer their other credit card balances to their Hyundai Mastercard
- Convert to installment your shopping, travel expenses, and high-ticket, payable in 6, 12, 18, or 24 easy payment terms at low monthly add-on interest rates
- Use the Insta-Cash Facility and enjoy instant access to cash with your Hyundai Mastercard
- The quick bills facility offer
- Also, give your loved ones supplementary cards and share your privileges with your loved ones
- Finally, take advantage of the 24-hour customer service offer
Hyundai Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – Php2,000
- Interest Charge – 3.50%
- Cash Advance Service Fee & Interest Charge – 3% or Php600 and 3.50%, mandated on the Cash Advance amount and Cash Advance Service Fee
- Cash Advance Over The Counter Fee – P500
- LPF – 8% of the Minimum Payment due
- OVCF – Php500
- Returned Check Fee – Php1,500
- Retrieval Fee – Php200 and Php1,250
- CRF – P400
- Foreign Currency Conversion Fee – 2.50%
- Gambling and Gaming Fee – 5%
- MPF – P50
- Installment Pre-Termination Processing Fee – 5% or Php500
- Closed Card Account Service Fee – Php200
- Minimum Payment Due Computation – 4% or Php200
How to Apply for Hyundai Credit Card
- Applicant must be above 21 years of age
- Must be either a Filipino or a local resident foreigner
- Your monthly income should not be less than a certain amount
- It is expected, that an applicant should have a valid ID (photocopy) with his/her signature and picture
- Have a correctly filled out application form.
- Local Resident Foreigner Requirement
- Work permit
- Certificate of Employment
- Embassy Certification and Visa
- Self Employed Requirement
- Financial statement (Latest)
- BIR from 1701 (latest) or the ITR
- Employed Requirements
- Statement of Account (latest)
- Payroll for the latest three months
- Personal Action Memo or Letter of Appointment
- Certificate of Employment
- Service record for government employees (latest)
- Certificate of compensation or compensation or the BIR form 2316 (latest) or Tax Withheld
- Salary adjustment
How to Apply
- Browse to the card page of EastWest Bank and select the Hyundai Credit Card
- Complete the form with the following details; Your name, Email, Monthly income, Mobile number, Home/Work number (optional), answer the question if you have an existing card.
- Next, submit your info to enable you to get started with the next step of the application process
How to Activate Hyundai Card
To activate your newly acquired card, fill out the form with the details required, and submit together with a clear copy of one;
Valid ID with picture and signature (Company ID, Driver’s License, Passport, Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID, SSS ID, BIR ID, Voter’s ID, etc.) through email at [email protected] or fax at (02) 325-2377.
How to Make Hyundai Credit Card Bill Payment
You can make your payment center by;
- Fill out a payment Instruction Slip which you can submit along with your payment
- All your check payments should be payable to ECC with the name of the cardholder written and the ECC Number clearly at the back of the check. On-us or local checks are the ones accepted.
- Firstly, your online payment, Use Official Webpage
- Secondly, you can also enable an automatic debit arrangement
- Thirdly, you can also pay at East-West rural Bank Stores.
Hyundai Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: (02) 888-1700, to gain access to a customer care agent.