Do you carry out everyday transactions using a credit card? Switch to Hume Clear Credit Card to enjoy cash redeemable loyalty points for every $1 spent. This card also offers credit limits up to $50,000 and up to 55 days interest-free.
Hume Clear Credit Card is issued by Hume Bank. You can enjoy an annual fee waiver if you spend up to $8,000 a year. This card charges no fee for additional cardholders. Apply online in as little as 15 minutes.
Hume Clear Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, offers cash rewards of 1 loyalty point for every $1 you spend.
- Secondly, points you collect can be redeemed for cashback to your account. 400 points equal $1 back.
- Thirdly, once your annual fee spend exceeds $8,000, the $30 annual fee will be waived
- Fourthly, paying your balance in full by the statement due date, enables you to take advantage of up to 55 days interest-free days on purchases
- Also, cardholders can link 3 additional cardholders to the account at no extra cost.
- With Verified by Visa, you can shop safely online with peace of mind
- Lastly, this card’s credit limit ranges from $500 to $50,000.
Hume Clear Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $30 p.a.
- Purchase Interest Rate – 14.95% p.a.
- Cash Advance Interest Rate – 17.95% p.a.
- Late Payment Fee – $20.
How to Apply for Hume Clear Credit Card
- Applicant should be at least 18 years of age
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
How to Apply
- Visit the secure application Webpage
- Key in your personal details; Full name, Contact details, Residential address.
- Next, key in your financial details; Your annual income, and any liabilities. You may also be asked to attach copies of recent payslips.
- Then, provide your proof of identification, which are; Copies of your driver’s license or Medicare card.
How to Activate Hume Clear Card
To activate your card, call at 1300 004 863.
How to Login Hume Clear Credit Card
- Visit the card’s login page
- Enter your Customer Number, Password, and Date of birth
- Then tap on the “Login” link.
How to Reset Password
- Visit the login page
- Navigate downwards to the “Forgotten your password” link
- Enter your Customer Number and Mobile Number.
Note: Your mobile number, must be the same as the number on Hume records.
How Report Lost or Stolen Card
To report a lost or stolen card, call at 1300 004 863.
How to Make Bill Payment
- Log into your account
- Locate the payment tab, and click on it
- Next, choose a convenient payment option and make your bill payment.
Hume Clear Customer Service Number
Call: 1300 004 863, for general information and enquiries on Hume Clear Card.