Do you want to learn how to login to your time Warner router? Why do you want to do so? Do you want to access your Time Warner router to change your password? Or do you intend to set up port forwarding for a project you are working on?
Whatever the challenge is, in this article, you will learn how to login to a time Warner router. You can do this with whatever device you have, be it a phone, tablet or computer. All you need is an internet connection.
Time Warner Router Login
- Firstly, connect to your network, be it wired or wifi connection.
- Secondly, proceed to open a browser and go to 192.168.0.1. You can also click here: http://192.168.0.1. This is the router’s gateway and it will automatically bring up a login screen.
- Thirdly, on the Login page, supply username and password: Username is Admin and Password is Password.
- Fourthly, now you are in your account. The steps are simple, right?
- Proceed to change your password. Do this by clicking the “Change Password” at the top left of the admin panel.