Am sure you may have tried a lot of time to download videos from Facebook to no avail. You are not alone. I once had this challenge too. But now, I can download any videos from Facebook without any special software. Do you want to learn my trick? If yes, follow through in this article.
How to download Facebook Videos without Special Software
To download a videos from Facebook, take the steps below:
- Firstly, go to the page you saw the video.
- Secondly, proceed to click on the ’’Video’’ tab on the left-hand side.
- Further, if you do not have a direct link to the video, search for it until you find it in the video tab.
- Fourthly, when you find it, click on it to open it.
- Also, right-click on the video and copy the link.
- Lastly, now is the time to download. You have many option. here. Your option depends on the Page, Profile, or Group you found the video. It as well depends on whether the post is private or public.
Let’s assume that you have a private Facebook Group and you want to download your live video.
To download this, take the steps below:
- Firstly, use an online Website or Extension. A lot of these websites are there for you to use. One of them is FBDown.net. Add the video URL or link you copied. Paste it and click on download. That’s all. Simple, right?
- Secondly, you can also use the KeepVid website. It is exactly the same copy and paste method that you will apply and then, download.
Also, there is another option. This is GetFVid. This is for people who want to save a Facebook video that’s shared on a private Group.
Take the steps below to download the video:
- Firstly, start by going to the video you want to download.
- This is best done with a laptop. Click on CTRL + U or right-click anywhere on the video. Choose ‘’View Page Source’’ to view page source in a new window.
- Copy and paste the page source into GetFVid.
Further, there is another option that is simpler. You can use an extension. This will keep you from navigating to the website. The most ideal Chrome extension is Social Video Downloader. You can add the Chrome extension and download the videos right from Facebook.
Lastly, after downloading, you can upload or re-use the videos on other social media platforms. You can practice them now to know they are really simple. I hope you found this article resourceful. Leave your questions in the comment section.