Give yourself a treat at House of Fraser using the House Of Frazer Credit Card. This card offers a £10 welcome voucher in the first statement. Use your card at home or abroad, wherever you see the Mastercard logo, and collect Recognition Points. With a Recognition Mastercard, wherever you shop with it you’ll collect Points, so when you use it to make everyday purchases like groceries or petrol, your Points will soon add up.
House of Fraser credit card is issued by NewDay Ltd. Apply for a Recognition MasterCard and you’ll get an instant decision. With temporary card details, shop straightaway in-store or online at houseoffraser.co.uk.
House of Fraser Credit Card Benefits
- Earn points wherever you use your card
- Get Reward Vouchers which you can redeem at any House of Fraser store.
- Get invitations to exclusive cardholder events, and offers which keeps you ahead of others
- Shop anywhere, in-store or online at houseoffraser.co.UK, using your card
- Your card can be used at home or abroad, wherever you sight the Mastercard logo
- £10 welcome voucher in your first statement and 500 Bonus Points, the first time you purchase outside House of Fraser, Bonus points, in your birthday month, and much more
- Get up to 56 days of interest-free credit as you use your card for purchases and pay the full balance on time every month
- Manage your account conveniently online.
House of Fraser Fees/Rates
- Representative APR – 24.9%
- Late Payment Fee – £12
- Inactivity Fee – None Charged
- Overlimit Fee – £12
- Returned Payment Fee – £12
- Purchase Interest APR – 24.94% AER
- Introductory Balance Transfer Fee – 2.99% (Minimum £0).
How to Apply for House of Fraser Credit Card
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a permanent UK resident, and must have lived in the UK for the last 12 months (Unless the applicant is an HM Forces Personnel)
- Current UK bank account, and a home or mobile phone number
- An applicant should not already have a Recognition Mastercard or Account Card
- Applicants should have a regular income.
How to Apply
- Begin your application procedure by entering your email address, to get directions on what to do next to complete the application steps.
How to Activate House of Fraser Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired House of Fraser credit card call at, 0800 915 2205.
How to Login House of Fraser Credit Cards
- Firstly, scroll to the login page of the House of Fraser CC
- Secondly, key in your Username and Password
- Thirdly, tap on the login tab
How to Recover Username or Password
- Firstly, scroll to the login page of the House of Fraser CC page
- Secondly, key in your last name, Date of birth, and Postcode.
- Next, you are required to key in your cardholder details, which includes; Card number and expiry date
- Lastly, tap on “Next”, to proceed to the next step.
- Firstly, scroll to the login page of the House of Fraser credit cards
- Secondly, key in your Last name, Date of birth, Postcode
- Next, you are to key in your card details. This includes the following; Card number and expiry.
- Lastly, tap on “Next” to proceed further.
How to Make House of Fraser Credit Cards Bill Payment
To make House of Fraser credit card bill payment, call at, 0333 220 2524.
House of Fraser Credit Cards Customer Service Number
Call: 0333 220 2524, to gain access to a customer care agent.