Get all the benefits of Visa while re-building your credit with Home Trust Secured Visa Card. Cardholders can make purchases over the phone or online, plan and book a vacation, access cash anytime, anywhere from over 1 million ATMs around the world displaying the Visa or Plus logo. You can also shop at over 24 million locations worldwide using this card.
This card offers the best way to get the credit you deserve. You can build or re-build your credit, even if you’ve had credit difficulties in the past, or have never had a credit card before.
Home Trust Secured Visa Card is issued by Home Trust. Virtually everyone is approved.
Home Trust Secured Visa Card Benefits
- Ideal for rebuilding or reestablishing good credit standing
- Charges no annual fee for card usage
- Has easy approval for almost anyone
- Offers credit limit scales, with a security deposit
- Reports monthly to credit bureaus
- Cardholders get access to millions of ATMs and shops around the globe
- Offers also, easy online banking, as well as purchase protection, to cardholders.
Home Trust Secured Visa Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $0
- Purchase Interest Rate – 19.99%
- No – Interest Grace Period – 21 days
- Over Limit Fee – $29.00.
How to Apply for Home Trust Secured Visa Card
- The Minimum Deposit required is $500
- The maximum Deposit is $10,000
- Minimum Personal Income Needed is $0
- A recommended credit score is Bad-Poor
- Intending applicants must be at the age of majority in the province/territory, where they reside. (18 years of age in Ontario, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Prince Edward Island: 19 years of age in British Columbia, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfound/Labrador, and the territories).
How to Apply
- Go to Home Trust Secured application page
- Read through Home Trust Secured Visa application disclosure statement
- Tap on the “Next” link, to proceed further
- On the new page that pops up, enter the following; First name, Last name, Address (City, Province, and Postal code
- Answer the question “Have you lived at this address for more than 2 years?, by ticking the “Yes” or “No” circle
- Enter your; Home phone, Mobile phone, Email, Date of birth, Mother’s maiden name, and Social insurance number
- Tap on the “Next” link, to proceed further.
How to Login Home Trust Secured Visa Card
To gain access to your credit card account;
- Scroll to https://www.ezcardinfo.com/login.aspx?b=hometrust#/
- Once you get on the webpage, enter your Username
- Tap on the “Log In” link
How to Recover Home Trust Secured Credit Card Username
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot Your Username?” password link
- On the new page, you are redirected to, key in your credit card number
- Tap on the “Begin Forgot Username” link.
How to Make Home Trust Secured Credit Card Bill Payment
- You can pay at any Canadian Financial Institution, that carries the Visa logo, either in the branch or via the web or telephone banking.
- Alternatively, you can mail your cheque or money order directly to Home Trust in the envelope provided to you with your statement.
Home Trust Secured Visa Cards Customer Service Number
Call: 1-888-281-7793, to gain access to a customer care agent.