Am certain you already know about Home Depot, it is a household name in America. Home Depot has more than 2000 stores all over the United States. They specialize in selling building materials and home items that give your home an awesome look.
In addition to that, their items are super affordable. However, the most interesting thing about Home Depot is that you can earn rewards from your purchases by using the Home Depot Credit Card. It is a card with lots of perks and benefits as long as you have an average credit score.
Features and Benefits of the Home Depot Credit Card
To start with, Home Depot Credit Cardholders enjoy not paying any interest in full within 6 months for any purchases they make that is from $250 up. The card comes without an annual fee and no cash advanced APR. Also, there is no Cash Advance Fee for up to 25 days after the closing of the billing cycle.
More so, the late payment fee for the card is up to $35. While the purchases APR is between 17.99% to 26.99 depending on your creditworthiness. Cardholders also get 0% intro rates to use ‘’deferred interest’’ and there are no rewards.
In addition, cardholders will not pay any interest in full for 12 months if they buy building materials worth $5000 or more. The building materials you can buy include air conditioners and heating (minimum purchase of $299), outdoor (minimum purchase of $899), and water treatment (minimum purchase of $299).
How to Apply for the Home Depot Credit Card
- Go to homedepot.com/mycard.
- Click on the signup button and supply the following details: Full name, home address, email address, city, state, zip code, and home phone number.
- Enroll your annual income, mortgage, or rent payment.
- Supply your date of birth, SSN, Driver’s License, or Photo ID.
- Check the terms and conditions button to finish the enrollment.
Furthermore, to log into your Home Depot Credit card account, follow the following steps:
- Go to homedepot.com/mycard.
- Click on the sign-in button and supply your User ID and Password.
- The next thing is to click on the Sign In and heck the Remember My ID button for easy login in the future. Now, you can access your Home Depot Credit Card account online. From this account, you will see your dashboard and every detail about your card.
Moreover, if you forget your password you will not have access to your account. To reset it, click on the login button. From there, click on the Forgot Password and supply the details they ask you to reset your password.
With the Home Depots Credit Card, you can do the following:
- Activate your account alerts from your online account.
- Track your account activities online.
- Pay bills online.
Furthermore, you can pay for the Home Depot Credit Card online, through the mail, or by phone. To pay online, when you reach your account, click on the Make a Payment button, select online payment, and supply your bank details. It is super easy. On the other hand, to pay by phone, call 866-875-5488 and follow the instructions that the customer care agent will give you. To pay through mail, send your payment to the address below.
The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card Payments
Home Depot Credit Services
P.O. Box 9001010
Louisville, KY 40290-1010.