Hilton offers a lot of credit cards but if you’re looking for the best hotel credit card; the Hilton Honors Surpass Card tops the chart. This Card offers 75,000 Hilton Honors™ Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 in purchases on the card within your first 3 months of Card Membership. This is like the best deal ever but that’s not all, Hilton Honors Surpass Card from American Express also offers the following perks and rewards.
The Hilton Honors Surpass Card Rewards
- Get 12X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Card directly with a participating hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio.
- You have 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets, and U.S. gas stations
- Get 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your card.
- As a Hilton Honors Surpass Card Member, you’ll receive Hilton Honors™ Gold Status.
- Spend $40,000 on eligible purchases on your card within a calendar year and you can earn Hilton Honors Diamond status through the end of the next calendar year. Terms Apply.
Hilton Honors Surpass Card Key APRs & Fees
Hilton Honors™ Surpass® Card from American Express’ Additional Information
First, the maximum Late Fee $38
Secondly, maximum Over limit Fee – None
Also, maximum Penalty APR 29.99% (V)
Grace Period – 25 days
Online Response – Yes
Cash Advance Rate 26.24% (V)
Cash Advance Fee 3% (min $5)
Foreign Transaction Fee 2.7%
SMART CHIP: Yes, chip-and-PIN
How to Apply for the Hilton Honors™ Surpass® Card from American Express
- Firstly, research card options
- Secondly, determine your credit needs (i.e.) determine what you want out of your card, Do you want to accumulate rewards, is the card with minimal fees your top priority, what do you plan to use the card for?.
- Thirdly, choose a personal account: These are for credit cards you use for personal, non-business purchases and expenses.
- Fourthly, consider what you are to pay in annual fees
- Next, check the cards APR
- Select a reward program
- Understand your creditworthiness before you apply
- Fill the application form and mail it back, this may involve you entering in your personal information such as your address and name to proceed with your application
- Wait for a response.
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest