HDFC is a financial firm in Mumbai, India. They specialize in banking, investment, loan, and mortgage services. This firm as well provides credit card services. Also, their credit cards are reward credit cards. You can choose as there are a variety of cards to suit each individual’s needs. Students, business owners, workers, and many more can apply for any card they want. HDFC Credit card helps cardholders to earn when they make purchases with their cards. These cardholders can in return redeem their points for further purchases. To get more details of HDFC credit cards, go to https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/pay/cards/credit-cards.
However, to apply for any of HDFC credit cards, follow the steps below.
HDFC Credit Card Application
- Go to https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/pay/cards/credit-cards.
- You will see all the credit cards that HDFC offers. Take some time to review their details like fees, interest rates, and so on.
- When you finish your review, choose the card you like and scroll down to the Apply Now link.
- On the other hand, once you reach the page, you can click on the Apply Online option to start.
- Enter your personal, financial, and employment details in the form.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the card you choose.
- At last, submit and wait for less than 2 minutes for your approval.
You will get a notification about it. If you are approved for the card, you will get it within 2 business days. Once you get your card, proceed to register it for an online account.
How to Register/ Activate your HDFC Credit Card
- First, go to https://netbanking.hdfcbank.comLogin.
- Secondly, click on the ‘’Register Here’’ button to enroll for an online banking account.
- Thirdly, enter your card details including; name on the card, card number, expiration date, etc.
- Also, create a Username and Password for your account. The password should not be easy to duplicate to avoid fraud or identity theft. But it should be simple for you to remember.
- Lastly, with the login details you have created, you can now assess your HDFC credit card account.
How to Login to your HDFC Credit Card Account
- Start by going to https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/CCLogin.html.
- Click on the Login button.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Now, click on Login, this will take you directly to your account.
- On the other hand, if you forget your User ID or Password, click on the Forgot User ID or Password link.
- Follow the prompts to retrieve your details and login.
From your online account, you can monitor your credit card. You have the opportunity to: make payments, add or remove some personal details, view your credit card billing statements, and more. The online portal is always open. You can access it with any device, even your smartphone.