Hawaiian Airlines Business Mastercard rewards users with bonus miles for all their purchases starting with 60,000 bonus miles on eligible expenses within the first 90 days. Cardholders also receive a one-time 50% off companion discount for roundtrip coach travel between Hawaii and North America on Hawaiian Airlines.
The Hawaiian Airlines Business MasterCard is issued by Barclays Bank of Delaware. They also offer enhanced benefits to earn more miles such as; 3X miles on eligible Hawaiian Airlines purchases, 2X miles on gas and office supply store purchases, 1X miles on all other purchases with no foreign transaction fees.
Hawaiian Airlines Business MasterCard Benefits
- Firstly, share Miles allows you to send and receive miles from friends and family on HawaiianAirlines.com
- Secondly, technology, so paying for your purchases is easier and more secure at Chip-card terminals in the US and abroad
- Thirdly, no blackout dates plus access to discounted award flights on Hawaiian Airlines
- Fourthly, a suite of valuable travel assistance services you can use at home and away.
- Also, cardholders manage your credit card online.
- Complimentary employee cards help you earn rewards faster and control business spending.
- Next, easier expense tracking with a consolidation statement showing all expenses.
- Cardholders’ annual fee is $99.
- Lastly, enjoy World MasterCard benefits including $0 fraud liability protection against unauthorized purchases, 24- hour MasterCard Global Services, price protection, identity theft, and resolution services, and more
Hawaiian Airlines Business MasterCard Rates And Fees
- Annual Percentage Rate APR for Purchases – 17.74% to 26.74%
- APR for Balance Transfers – 17.74% – 26.74%
- APR for Cash Advances – 26.99%
- Grace period – 20 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – $1.0
- Annual Fee $99
- Purchase – $5 or 3%
- Balance Transfer $10 or 3%
- Cash Advance – $10 or 3%
- Convenience Check – $5 or 3%
- Foreign Transaction – None
- Late Fee – for account balance less than $250: $19, account balance greater than $250: 39
- Returned Payment Fee – up to $39.
Requirements For Application For Hawaiian Airlines Business MasterCard
- You must be at least 18 years old and a permanent resident of the United States
- Must be an authorized signer for the business listed in this application
- Must understand that Barclays Bank of Delaware may call in connection with this application and other matters relating to this account.
How To Apply For Hawaiian Airlines Business MasterCard
- Visit the official website of Hawaiian Airlines Business at boh.com/ barclaycardus.com
- Click on the “Apply Now” button at the right-hand side of the page, then enter your information;
- Legal Business Name, Legal entity type
- Trading name, Years of Business, Number of Employees, business phone
- Annual Business Revenue, Country of Formation
- Business Address: Business Address 1&2, City, State, Zipcode.
- Enter the industry within which your business operates
- Your first name, middle name, and last name, Suffix, primary phone, Email address, position in Business, percentage of ownership, Are you a United States Citizen (Yes or No)
- Personal Address: permanent Address, Apt, Suite, Bldg (opt)
- City, State, Zipcode
- DOB, SSN, Total Annual Income
- Employees ID
- Hawaiian Miles Number
- Optional Services – additional cards for employees
- Balance Transfer
- Read the Legal T & C
- Review your information
- Scroll down and click on the “Apply ” button.
How To Check Hawaiian Airlines MasterCard Application Status
- Go to the Barclaycard of Hawaiian Airlines home page
- Click on the login section, on the drop-down menu, click on the check your application status
- On the next page, enter your details such as; Last Name, Last 4 digits of your SSN, Zip code, Email address
- Then, click on the “Check Status” button.
How To Activate Hawaiian Airlines Business MasterCard
To activate your newly registered Card call at (877)-408-8866.
How To Login To Hawaiian Airlines Business MasterCard
- Log in to the official website of Barclays Bank
- By the right-hand-side of the Web page, click on the “Log In” widget.
- Enter your Username ID and Password
- Scroll down and click on the “ Log In” button.
How To Recover Hawaiian Airlines Business MasterCard Password and Username ID
- From the “Log In” section of the Barclaycard Bank page of Hawaiian Airlines Business MasterCard
- Scroll down and click the “Forgot Username or password” link to verify your account
- On the next page, enter your last 4 digits of SSN, DOB, and Account number
- Then, click on the “ Continue” button to retrieve your username and reset your password.
How To Make Bill Payment
To make bill payment with your MasterCard;
- Sign in to your card account with the login process
- On the account dashboard search for the payment tab for your bill payment.
- Or set up an auto-debit, this will enable the bank to deduct the bill from your bank account.
- Or call at 1-877-523-0478.
Hawaiian Airlines Business MasterCard Customer Service Number
- For any inquiries contact the customer service center at (866)-928-8598 or 1-877-523-0478.
- International (call us collect) 1-302-255-8888.