Improve your lifestyle with an activated Halifax credit card. With Halifax credit card activation your transactions are made easy with just a swipe of a card. Get access to more easiness in shopping and purchase-payment methods with an activated Halifax credit card.
Halifax Credit Card Activation| How to Activate Halifax Credit Card
Activating your Halifax credit card ushers you into a convenient banking experience. Just activate your card and let your card perform every transaction with easy. It is the easy way to go. Activating your Halifax credit card can be done online, by phone, and at the branch.
Halifax Credit Card Activation Online
- Firstly, visit the Halifax Online Credit Card activation link.
- Secondly, locate and choose an option available there ‘Sign in to activate your Credit Card‘
- Thirdly, enter your online account Username and Password. (If you haven’t registered yet to an online account, you can register your account there. If you find this process lengthy or time consuming then you have other options as shown below to activate your cards).
- Fourthly, you will be directed to your online account. Locate Manage Account and choose the option to New Card Activation.
- Also, provide your card details and required personal identification and agree to the terms and conditions offered by the credit card services.
- Lastly, press AGREE there your card will be able to access meanwhile in no time.
Halifax Card Activation Through Phone
- Dial Halifax Card Activation Phone Number 0345 944 4555.
- NOTE- If you are dialing from abroad, dial the number +44 (0) 1733 573 189.
- Listen to the options offered carefully and choose the option to Activate New Halifax Card.
- Provide your card details including card number, expiry date, and your personal identity details as instructed.
- Accept the terms and conditions carefully and your card will be activated soon.
Halifax Credit Card Activation at the branch
The cardholders can choose to activate new Halifax credit card in any of the nearest Halifax branches, our branch staff is available to help you set up your new Halifax credit card.