Gymboree Credit Card offers special bonuses to cardholders every year. With an easy application process and online portal, customers can conveniently manage accounts and pay their bills. On the whole, it is a card with low credit requirements.
Gymboree Credit Card is issued by US Bank. It can be used at Gymboree stores to enjoy discounts and other special offers without worrying about annual fees and overdue payment charges.
Gymboree Credit Card Benefits
- Offers discounts for Gymboree purchases
- This credit card charges no annual fee for card usage.
- Gives special bonuses every year
- Charges $0 overdue payment price
Gymboree Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee –None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate – 14.24-23.24
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 23.29
- Cash Advance Fee – N/A
How to Apply for the Gymboree Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Gymboree credit card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be a resident of the United States of America
- It is expected that an applicant should have a valid SSN
- An applicant should have a government-issued photo ID
- Applicants should have a clear credit history.
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the homepage of the Gymboree Visa and thereafter locate the “Apply Now” button towards the right-wing of the screen.
- Secondly, after you have tapped on the “Apply Now” button, you will be directed to the signup page.
- Thirdly, in the personal and housing section of the sign-up page, fill in the following info; First name, Last name, and Suffix, Date of birth, SSN, Country of permanent residence, Primary phone number, Mobile phone number, Email address, Street address, Apartment/Unit, City, State, Zip code, Time at address, Housing status, Monthly payment, and Alternate mailing address
- Fourthly, the income and job section requires the following details; Employment status, Employer, Occupation, Annual income, Other income, choose whether you have a checking, account, or savings account, Choose the “Yes” option if you are interested in balance transfers.
- Also, choose the “Yes” button if you are interested in adding a joint applicant and add an authorized user.
- Next, review the Gymboree Visa Platinum card terms and conditions section
- Lastly, tick the box below if you agree to the terms and conditions of the credit card.
How to check the status
Applicants who wish to check the status of their application can do so by contacting the US Bank at 800-947-1444 and choose option 1 at the IVR session.
How to Cancel Credit Card
Cardholders who wish to cancel or close their account can achieve this by calling the customer service at 866-234-4672 to close or cancel the credit card or account
Call: 866-234-4672 to report a lost or stolen card
Outside the United States: 701-461-2174 (call collect)
U.S. Bank National Association
P.O. Box 6351
Fargo, ND 58125-6351.