Buy more at Gulf oil stations using the Gulf Credit Card. This card offers 3 points for every $1 spent at Gulf Stations and 1 point for every $1 spent everywhere else. Points can be redeemed for gift cards or can be used to pay credit card bills. Other benefits include fraud protection, chip technology, FICO score, and visa checkout which is faster and safer. It is a card with low credit requirements and an easy application process.
Gulf Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders earn Gulf Reward Points which can be redeemed later towards future procurement or can be used to pay credit card bills.
- This credit card charges no annual fee for card usage.
- Offers $20 gift card for every 2,000 points earned
- Get 3 points for every $1 spent at Gulf stations
- Cardholders earn 1 point for every $1 spent on other purchases.
Gulf Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate –N/A
- Cash Advance APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance APR Fee –N/A
How to Apply for the Gulf Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Gulf credit card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant should be at least 18 years of age
- It is expected that an applicant should have a valid government-issued photo ID
- Should be a US resident
- A valid Social security number is required
- Applicants must have a clean credit record.
How to Apply
- Visit the Card application web page through this link
- Thereafter, fill in the personal information section with the following details; First name, Middle name Last name, Date of birth, Mailing address, Physical address, Social security number, Annual income, Housing status, Email address, Primary phone number, Secondary phone number and Additional user details, ( if you desire to add one).
- Go through the important rate, fee, and other cost information about the Gulf Consumer Credit Card.
- Review the Gulf Oil Disclosures and thereafter go to the second page.
- Fill in the required details and finally, submit the form at your nearest Gulf dealership.
How to Check Status
Applicants who wish to check the status of their application, should so by calling at 1-800-446-8211 and then provide the enrollment reference number.
How to cancel the credit card
Those who wish to cancel their credit card application can do so by contacting the customer service at 1-800-445-82112to make their complaint
How to Activate Card
To activate your newly acquired credit card, the cardholder can activate the card by contacting 1-800-445-821 and thereafter, fill in the required card information and your card will get validated in a moment.
Call: 1-800-445-8211 to gain access to a customer care agent.