If you make frequent deals with Guitar Center, applying for the Guitar Center Credit Card would be a smart move. The card facilitates your deals with Guitar Center and cuts off unnecessary charges. There is no maximum over-limit fee, no foreign transaction fee, and no annual fee with this card.
The Guitar Center Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank and offers benefits and perks to cardholders. There are also convenient online account management facilities offered and a 0% introductory APR with this card.
Guitar Center Credit Card Benefits/ Rewards
- Firstly, may not charge max over limit fee
- Secondly, this credit card charges no foreign transaction fee
- Thirdly, convenient online account management facilities offered
- Lastly, 0% introductory APR.
Guitar Center Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Introductory APR Rate – None
- Normal APR Rate –29.99
- Cash Advance APR Rate– N/A
- Cash Advance APR Fees– N/A
- Annual Fee – None
How to Apply for the Guitar Center Credit Card
- Applicants must have good a credit record
- Should be a resident of the United States
- Must have a valid Social security number.
How to Apply
- Visit the homepage of the Guitar Center.
- As the web page opens, you will see the “Apply Now” button towards the right corner of the screen.
- You’ll be directed to a new tap that displays the enrollment form.
- Review the terms and conditions by tapping on the link below before you begin.
- Enter your personal details in the fields provided. These details include;
First name, Last name, Suffix, Mailing address, Apt, Zip code, Primary phone number, and Additional phone number. You’ll also need to provide your Email address, Social security number, Date of birth, Housing information, and Monthly net income of all sources.
- Tap the “Yes” option button if you want to add a joint applicant, select a delivery method and then go through the Card Security Debt Wipe Program Agreement
- Finally, check the box below and tap “Continue”.
Call: +1 (801) 501- 8847, to gain access to customer service.