Students that reside in Central Iowa can take advantage of what the Greater Iowa Credit Union Visa Student Card has to offer. This no-annual-fee credit card rewards students with points for every dollar spent. Cardholders also enjoy low rates on purchases and balance transfers.
Greater Iowa Credit Union Visa Student Card Benefits
- Cardholders can get 1 point for every dollar spent
- Cardholders will get 1.99% on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 months, 10,000, and double points for the first six months.
Greater Iowa Credit Union Visa Student Card Fees/ Rates
- Signup Bonus – N/A
- Annual Fee – None required
- Cash Advance APR – 15.2% (APR is subject to change)
- Cash Advance Fee – $10 or 2% whichever is greater
- Late Payment Fee – $15
- Purchase APR –15.2% (APR is subject to change)
How to Apply for the Greater Iowa Credit Union Visa Student Card
To apply for and get approved for the Greater Iowa Credit Union Visa Student Cards, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a resident of the United States
- Applicant must have a valid SSN
How to Apply
- Visit the Greater Iowa Credit Card Suite page and tap the “Enroll for Visa Student link
- Fill in your GICU member number and the last 4 digits of your SSN (if you are a member).
- Tap continue.
- Fill in the following personal details; Full name, SSN, Email address, Date of birth, Home/work/cell phone #, Choose the best contact, indicate yes or no if you are a GICU employee, fill in the information of your referee if applicable choose Visa Student Card from the pull-down menu
- Download and/or print the Visa APR and Visa Agreement for your records
- Fill in the following location details: Complete street address, Zip code, City, State, Time spent at the address.
- Provide answers to the following questions; Are you retired, Are you in active military service, Are you unemployed, Employer name, Position, Street address of your workplace, Zip code, City, State, Work telephone number, Number of years and months you’ve worked at your job.
- Complete the following financial details; Living status, Monthly housing cost (including taxes, insurance, parking cost, etc.), Other monthly costs, Declare your monthly or annual employment income, Monthly SS income, Monthly pension income, Monthly child support
- Here, you can add a co-applicant, if you so desire
- Review all the information you’ve imputed to make sure it’s correct.
- Review the Terms and Consumer Card Agreement for the GICU Visa Student Card.
- Mark the box indicating you agree to the terms and tap “Submit Enrollment for Approval”.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest