Greater Iowa Credit Union Visa Signature Rewards Card offers one of the best rates, a 12-month introductory rate as low as 1.99% APR. The card charges no fees for balance transfers and no annual fee. Cardholders can also expect 10,000 and double points within the first six months plus 1 point per $1 on every purchase.
Greater Iowa Credit Union Visa Signature Rewards Cards Benefits/Rewards
- Cardholders will get 1 point for every dollar spent
- Cardholders get 1.99% on procurement balance transfers for the 12 months
- 10,000 and double points for the first six months
Greater Iowa Credit Union Visa Signature Rewards Cards Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None
- CAA – Varies from 10.2% – 18.2% (APR is subject to change)
- CAF – $10 or 2% whichever is greater
- LPF – $15
- Purchase APR – Varies from 10.2% – 18.2% ( APR is subject to change
How to Apply for the Greater Iowa Credit Union Visa Signature Rewards Card
To apply and get approved for the Greater Iowa Credit Union Visa Signature Rewards Card, applicants must meet the following requirements;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a resident of the United States
- Applicant must have a valid SSN
How to Apply
- Firstly, navigate to the Greater Iowa Credit Card Suite page and tap the “Enroll for Visa Signature Rewards link
- Secondly, fill in your GICU member number and the last 4 digits of your SSN (if you are a member)
- Thirdly, tap continues.
- Fourthly, fill in the following personal details; Full name, SSN, Email address, Date of birth, Home/work/cell phone #, Choose the best contact, indicate yes or no if you are a GICU employee, fill in the info of your referee, if applicable
- Next, choose GICU Visa Signature Rewards Card from the pull-down menu
- Download and/or print the Visa APR and Visa Agreement for your records
- Fill in the following location details: Complete street address, Zip code, City, State, Time spent at address.
- Complete the following financial data; Living status, Monthly housing cost (including taxes, insurance, parking cost, etc.), Other monthly costs, Declare your monthly or annual employment income, Monthly SS income, Monthly pension income, Monthly child support
- Here, you can add a co-applicant, if you so desire
- Next, Review all your entries to make sure it’s correct.
- Review the Terms and Consumer Card Agreement for the GICU Visa Signature Rewards Card.
- Lastly, mark the box indicating you agree to the terms and tap “Submit Enrollment for Approval”.