Greater Iowa Credit Union Visa Platinum Rewards Card offers a very low rate for purchases and balance transfers. Thus, if you’re paying off a large purchase, this card can make it easier plus you don’t have to worry about the annual fee. GICU Visa Platinum Card cuts off extra expenses and saves you a lot more.
Greater Iowa Credit Union Visa Platinum Rewards Card Benefits
- Cardholders get as low as 1.99% on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 months.
Greater Iowa Credit Union Visa Platinum Rewards Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None
- Cash Advance APR –Varies from 8.2% – 16.2% (APR is subject to change)
- Cash Advance Fee – $10 or 2% whichever is greater
- Late Payment Fee – $15
- Purchase APR – Varies from 8.2% – 16.2% (APR is subject to change).
How to Apply for the Greater Iowa Credit Union Visa Platinum Rewards Cards
To apply for and get approved for the Greater Iowa Credit Union Visa Platinum Rewards Cards, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a resident of the United States
- Applicant must have a valid SSN
- Firstly, visit the Greater Iowa Credit Card Suite page and tap the “Enroll for Visa Platinum Rewards link.
- Enter your GICU member number and the last 4 digits of your SSN (if you are a member).
- Tap continue.
- Input the following personal details; Full name, SSN, Email address, Date of birth, Home/work/cell phone #,
- Choose the best contact, indicate yes or no if you are a GICU employee, fill in the information of your referee, if applicable choose GICU Visa Platinum Rewards Card from the pull-down menu
- Download and/or print the Visa APR and Visa Agreement for your records
- Fill in the following location details: Complete street address, Zip code, City, State, Time spent at the address.
- Fill in the following details; Are you retired, Are you in active military service, Are you unemployed, Employer name, Position, Street address of your workplace, Zip code, City, State, Work telephone number, Number of years and months you’ve worked at your job.
- Also, complete the following financial details; Living status, Monthly housing cost (including taxes, insurance, parking cost, etc.), Other monthly costs, Declare your monthly or annual employment income, Monthly SS income, Monthly pension income, Monthly child support
- At this point, you can add a co-applicant, if you so desire
- Review all the details you’ve imputed to make sure it’s correct.
- Next, review the Terms and Consumer Card Agreement for the GICU Visa Platinum Rewards Card.
- Lastly, mark the box indicating you agree to the terms and tap “Submit Enrollment for Approval”.