Frequent shoppers at Goody’s store can save a lot on purchases by using the Goodys Credit Card. This card has low credit requirements with no introductory APR rate charged on purchases and balance transfers for 18 months also. The card offers $5 payback restitution for each $100 spent, birthday gifts as a reward to cardholders. And automatic Goody’s network membership. The Goodys Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank. And has no yearly charges attached.
Goodys Credit Card Benefits/Rewards
- Firstly, Cardholders are entitled to a $5 payback restitution for each $100 spent
- Secondly, financial savings on purchases made using the card
- Thirdly, cardholders receive birthday gift as a reward
- Goody’s network membership can be received by cardholders
Goodys Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Introductory APR Rate – None
- Balance Transfers– None for 18 months
- Normal APR Rate – 25.24
- Cash Advance APR Rate –N/A
- Annual Fee – None
How to Apply for the Goodys Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Goody’s Credit Card, intending applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, should have a valid government-issued photo ID
- Thirdly, the applicant must have a valid U.S. Social security number
- Fourthly, must be a U.S. resident.
- Lastly, must have a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address
- Firstly, visit the Comenity Bank Homepage and tap on the “Apply Now” button, thereafter you will be guided to a new page.
- Secondly, once on the new page, a blank space is provided for you to fill in your personal and contact information, this includes;
Your Name, SSN, Date of birth, Annual income, Street address.
- Followed with; Apartment, City, State, Zip code, Email address, Mobile phone number
- Lastly, you have to approve a buyer and tap on “Continue”