Are you planning to go on a camping trip? Check out what Good Sam Camping World Credit Card has in stock for campers. This credit card offers unique benefits that will enhance your camping experience.
Good Sam Camping World Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank with no annual fee and no introductory APR rate required. This card has low credit requirements and can be used at Good Sam Camping Stores.
Good Sam Camping World Credit Card Benefits
- Receive 5 Good Sam Rewards Points for every $1 spent on Good Sam products/services and purchases at Camping World, Gander Outdoors, Overton’s, and The House
- Receive 3 Good Sam Rewards Points for every $1 spent on gas and private campgrounds across the U.S and Canada, including Good Sam Parks
- Get 1 Good Sam Rewards Point for every $1 spent on all other purchases everywhere else Visa is accepted
- Redeem points for Good Sam & Camping World products/services, gas & restaurant gift cards, and more
Good Sam Camping World Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee –None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate –24.99, 19.99 or 13.99
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 25.99
- Cash Advance Fee – $10 or 5% whichever is greater.
How to Apply for the Good Sam Camping World Credit Card
To apply and get approved for the Good Sam Camping World Credit Card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- It is expected that an applicant should have a valid government-issued photo ID
- Must have a U.S. social security number
- Applicant must be a resident of the United States with a street, rural route, or APO/ FPO mailing address
How to Apply
- Visit the CB card summary page and tap the “Apply Now” button. Go through the terms and conditions of the card
- To proceed further with the enrollment, applicants will have to enter the following details in the fields provided; Full name, Date of birth, SSN, Email address, Home address, Annual income, and Authorized User Preference.
- Go through the disclosures and tap on the “Submit Now” button to complete the enrollment procedure.
How to check application status
Applicants who wish to check their application status can do so by calling the bank at 1-800-626-3636. Thereafter provide your application reference number to get the status report.
How to cancel the credit card
Cardholders who wish to cancel their credit card or close their account can do so by calling the bank at1-800-626-3636 or visit the bank and request for account closure.
How to Activate Card
- Log in to your credit card online account following the login steps
- Thereafter, you will find options on how to make the payment. Or better still, customers can pay at the nearest store, by phone, or by mail if they wish.
- The customer may also prefer to order an auto debit from their bank and their credit card company will collect the monthly bill from the user’s bank account.
Call: 1-800-626-3636 to gain access to a customer care agent.