Apply for Gold Violin Credit Card and choose your own Sale Day with a 25% sitewide discount. The Gold Violin is an online catalog retailer that deals in high-quality disability and living aids and lifestyle products, which ensures independent and safe life for seniors.
Gold Violin credit card is issued by Comenity Bank with unique bonuses and benefits that make their credit card worthwhile.
Gold Violin Credit Card Benefits
- Gold Violin CC offers cardholders savings on; Free shipping coupon and enables them to choose their Own Sale Day with a 25% sitewide discount.
- Bonuses of 25% off sitewide on their birthday
- Cardholders are offered rewards as they earn $10 for every $150 spent on their card
- Manage your account and keep tabs on your credit card account anywhere, anytime
- There’s also 24/7 online access, as you sign up for secure, online account management.
Gold Violin Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Standard, Variable APR Rate – 27.24%, depending on the Prime Rate
- Minimum Interest Charge – $2.00 per credit plan
How to Apply for Gold Violin Credit Card
- Firstly, the applicants must be at the age of majority in their state or territory in their state or territory
- Secondly, must have a valid government-issued photo ID
- Thirdly, must possess a valid government-issued tax identification number (SSN or SIN)
- Then, should have a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the secure application page of Comenity Bank
- Secondly, read through the important info about opening an account
- Next, you to provide the following personal info; First name, MI (Optional), Last name, Suffix (Optional), SSN, DOB, and Annual income.
- Thereafter, you are to provide the following contact info; Zip code, Street address, Suite or Apartment, City, State, Email address, Confirm email address, Mobile phone, Alternate phone
- Next, this next step requires you to add an authorized buyer to your account. Do this by checking the “yes” or “No”
- Lastly, tap on the “Continue” tab to be directed further on what to do to complete the application procedure.
How to Activate Gold Violin Credit Cards
To activate your newly acquired Gold Violin credit cards;
- Key in your, Credit card number, Zip code/Postal code, and the Last 4 digits of your SSN or SIN.
- Secondly, tap on “Find my Account”
- Thirdly, on the next page, key in your profile details, and set your Username/Password
- Lastly, click Create Account tab to get your card activated.
How to Login Gold Violin Credit Cards
- Scroll to the login page of the Gold Violin credit cards
- Key in your Username and Password
- Lastly, tap on the “Sign In” button to log in.
How to Recover Username or Password
- Scroll to the card login page
- Tap on the “Forgot Username/Password” link on the middle section of the screen.
- Key in the following details; Account number, SSN, DOB, Mother’s name.
How to Make Gold Violin Credit Card Bill Payment
- Sign in to your credit card account
- Locate a payment tab
- Choose a suitable payment option and make your credit card bill payment.
Gold Violin Credit Card Customer Service Number
- Call Local: (877) 648-8466
- Call Toll-Free: (877) 648-8400, to gain access to a customer care agent.