Shop online and in-store at thousands of retailers, with 0% interest on purchases using the GO Mastercard. When you buy Big Stuff, like a fridge, with your GO Mastercard, you’ll get up to 55 days interest-free on the everyday Little Stuff that goes with it, like milk, butter, eggs, and more.
GO Mastercard is issued by Latitude Financial Services. It offers cardholders points for purchases and a user-friendly website to make login and Bill payment easier.
Go Mastercard Benefits
- Firstly, offers up to 55 days on purchases free of interest
- Secondly, cardholders can earn the Go Rewards program
- Thirdly, get 1 point per $1 spent with GO Rewards
- Fourthly, charges no fee, to replace a lost or stolen card while abroad
- Also, the points you earn add up to some very nice rewards, from cutlery to TVs.
- Charges no account fee
- Lastly, offers Airport lounge access.
Go Mastercard Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $0
- Cash Advance Fee – 3%
- Dishonor Fee – N/A
- Duplicate Statement Fee – $2.50
- Foreign Exchange Fee – 3%
- Late Payment Fee – $30
- Over Limit Fee – $5
- Overseas ATM Withdrawal Fee – $4
- Overseas Emergency Card Replacement Fee – $0
- Transaction Verification Fee – $10
- Overseas ATM Balance Fee – $4.
How to Apply for Go Mastercard
- Firstly, the intending applicant must be at least 18 years old
- Secondly, must be a resident or citizen of Australia
- Thirdly, the applicant should have his/her personal details handy to complete the online application
- Must not have applied for multiple credit cards currently
- Allows joint application
- Accepts, Age, Pension, Disability Pension, Overseas Pension, Veteran’s Pension and Widower’s Pension
- Also allows Carer’s Allowance, Child Support Payments, Family Tax Benefits, and Parenting Payments, and Foster Care Allowance.
How to Apply
- Visit the official card application page
- Tap on the “Apply Now” button
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions of the card
- Next, on the new page that pops up, key in the following; Title, First name, Middle name, Last name, Date of birth, Relationship status, Number of dependents, Australian driver’s license number
- Next, your contact details are required. They are; Email address, Mobile Number, Home (with area code), Work (with area code), Alternative contact, Name, and Contact number
- Thereafter, key in your residential address information; Residential address, How long have you lived there?, Residential status
- Answer the question, “ Is your postal address the same as your residential address”? by ticking “Yes or “No”.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the card
- Click on the “Next” tab, to proceed further.
How to Check Go Mastercard Application Status
To check the application status of Go Mastercard, call at 1300 004 646.
How to Activate Go Mastercard
To activate your newly acquired Go Mastercard, call at 1300 004 646.
How to Login Go Mastercard
To login and gain access to your account;
- Scroll to https://gomastercard-online.gomastercard.com.au/access/login
- Key in your Username and Password
- Tap on the “Login” link.
How to Recover Go Mastercard Username/Password
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot your Username” link
- On the new page that pops up, key in your Card number and your Credit limit
- Click on the “Retrieve Username” link.
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot your Password” link
- On the new page that pops up, key in your Card number, Username, and Credit limit
- Tap on the “Proceed” link.
How to Make Go Mastercard Bill Payment
- You can make payments electronically, via your bank’s phone or internet banking service.
- Customers can also use BPAY which is available 24/7 days a week.
You can also follow these steps to make your bill payments;
- Start by Quoting the Go Mastercard Biller Code (443887
- Enter your account number
- Key in the amount you want to pay.
Go Mastercard Customer Service Number
- Call: 1300 462 273 within Australia
- +61 1300 462 273 from Overseas to gain access to a customer care agent.