GM Extended Family Card offers benefits that put you in the driver’s seat in a short time. If you’re planning to own a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle, this card can make that dream come true. GM Extended Card offers 1% for every $1 you spend using your credit card. You can combine offers, which is Vehicle Offers plus Your Earnings towards purchasing a new vehicle.
GM Extended Family Card is issued by Capital One. It charges no annual fee charge and 0% introductory APR on purchases for the first 12 months.
GM Extended Family Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders enjoy 1% Earnings on their credit card purchase, which is redeemable toward a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle.
- Secondly, 1% Earnings, which is redeemable for cash back in $50 increments
- Thirdly, GM Extended Family Card charges no annual fee for card usage
- Fourthly, offers 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases only. Once the Intro Period is over, a variable APR of 13.90%, 17.90%, or 21.90% applies
- Also, cardholders can earn and redeem as much as they want. Earnings last for seven years
- Your earnings can easily be redeemed at your nearest Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac Dealer
- Lastly, combine offers, which is Vehicle Offers + Your Earnings = Total Potential Value.
GM Extended Family Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $0
- Introductory Purchase APR – 0% on purchases for the first 12 months
- Purchase APR – 13.90% – 21.90% Variable APR
- Transfer APR – 13.90% – 21.90% Variable APR
- Cash Advance APR – 26.90% Variable APR
- Grace Period – 25 days
- Transfer Fee – $0
- Foreign Transaction Fee – $0
- Cash Advance Fee – 3% of cash advance, not less than $10
- Returned Payment Fee – Up to $25
- Late Payment Fee – Up to $38
- Penalty APR – 31.40% Variable APR
How to Apply for GM Extended Family Card
- Open the GM Extended Family Card application page
- As the page gets displayed, enter your email address
- Next, key in the First name, MI, Last name, Suffix, Mailing address, Apt, Unit or Suite number, City, State, and Zipcode
- The next stage requires the following details; Answer the question “My residential address is same as my mailing address, by tapping on the “Yes” or “No” button, Primary phone number, Work phone number, Social security number, Date of birth
- Next, answer the question “Are you a US Citizen?” by tapping the “Yes” or “No” button
- Enter your Monthly mortgage/Rent amount, Residence type, Employment status, Mother’s maiden name, and Total annual income
- Key in this additional info; When do you plan to obtain your next vehicle, by selecting one of the options
- Tap on the “Continue Application” button.
How to Activate GM Extended Family Cards
To activate your newly acquired Card, call 1-866-629-1535
How to Login GM Extended Family Cards
- Scroll to https://www.buypowercard.com/login/
- Key in your Username and Password.
- Logging into your account helps you gain access to the following;
- View private offers
- Review program rules
- See your earnings statement
- Create or update your earnings profile.
How to Recover Username or Password
- Scroll to https://www.buypowercard.com/forgot-username-step1/
- Key in your last 4 digits of your account number
- Fill in all numbers in your billing address
- Key in your Zipcode
- Tap on the “Continue” link to proceed further.
- Scroll to https://www.buypowercard.com/forgot-password/
- As the page opens, key in your Username
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
How to Make Bill Payment
- Sign in to your Capital One credit card account
- Locate the payment button
- Choose a suitable payment option
- Make your bill payment.
GM Extended Family Card Customer Service Number
Call: 1-888-316-2390, to gain access to a customer care agent.