Gem Visa Card offers freedom and flexibility to make life easier for cardholders. Buy what you need now, with 6 months interest-free on Visa credit card purchases over $250 and up to 55 days interest free on other purchases. Like all Visa credit cards, Gem is accepted all over the world.
Gem Visa Card is issued by Latitude Financial Services Limited. Because it’s protected by Visa’s verified security systems, your credit card and account are fully protected – online and in the real world.
Gem Visa Card Benefits
- Gem Visa Card is globally accepted in millions of places, enabling you to shop with confidence whenever, wherever.
- Offers cardholders 6 months interest free on Visa credit card purchases over $250, as well as up to 55 days interest free on other purchases
- Gem Visa Card is protected by Visa’s verified security systems, making your account fully protected online and in the real world
- Safeguard your spending, by covering your Gem Visa credit card account with Shopper’s Protection Insurance
- It is a card that is perfect for everyday spending
- Take advantage of the Shop now, pay later deal
- Cash in on the 0% interest and shop in thousands of stores.
Gem Visa Card Fees
- Annual Account Fee – $52
- Establishment Fee (one-off) – $55
- Paper Statement Fee – $1 per statement
- Cash Advance – $2 – For over the counter cash advance, $1 – NZ ATM withdrawal, $1.50 – International ATM Withdrawal
- International Transaction Fee – 2%
- Late Fee – $15
- Payment Handling Fee – $1.70.
- Other Fees – $5 statement reprints or replacement cards.
How to Apply for Gem Visa Cards
To qualify for Gem Visa Cards, intending applicants must note the following;
- Intending applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a permanent resident of New Zealand.
How to Apply
- Go to the Gem Visa Card application page
- Tap on the “Apply Now” button
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions of the card
- Next, on the new page that pops up, key in the following; Title, First name, Middle name, Last name, Date of birth, relationship status, and Number of dependents.
- Next, your contact details are required. They are; Email address, Mobile Number, Home (with area code), Work (with area code), Alternative contact, Name, and Contact number
- Thereafter, key in your residential address information; Residential address, How long have you lived there? Residential status
- Answer the question, “ Is your postal address the same as your residential address”? by ticking the “Yes or “No” tab
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the card
- Click on the “Next” tab, to proceed further.
How to Check Card Application Status
To check the application status of the Card call 1300 764 454.
How to Activate Card
To activate your newly acquired Gem Visa Card, call at 1300 630 977.
How to Login Gem Visa Card
- To login and gain access to your account;
- Scroll to Gem Visa login page
- Key in your Username and Password
- Tap on the “Login” link.
How to Recover Username/Password
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot your Username” link
- On the new page that pops up, key in your Card number and your Credit limit
- Click on the “Retrieve Username” link.
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot your Password” link
- On the new page that pops up, key in your Card number, Username, and Credit limit
- Tap on the “Proceed” link.
How to Make Bill Payment
- Firstly, you can make payments electronically, via your bank’s phone or internet banking service.
- Secondly, customers can also use BPAY which is available 24/7 days a week.
- Thirdly, you can also follow these steps to make your bill payments
- Fourthly, start by Quoting the Gem Visa Card Biller Code (154799)
- Next, enter your account number
- Lastly, key in the amount you want to pay.
Gem Visa Cards Customer Service Number
Call: 0800 500 505 to gain access to a customer care agent.