GECU Credit Card offers numerous rewards at a comparatively low-interest rate. This card charges no annual fee, no balance transfer fee, and no cash advance fee. This simply means that users get to save a lot especially members of the General Electric Credit Union. With constant rewards for every dollar spent on groceries, restaurants, and other daily purchases, cardholders can easily redeem points for anything ranging from gift cards, travel, hotel stay, and merchandise. Members also enjoy special privileges.
GECU Credit Card Benefits
- Earn one point for every $1 you spend on qualified purchases when you spend $3,000 in the first three months.
- Redeem points for anything ranging from gift cards, travel, hotel stay, and merchandise.
- MasterAssit Travel Assistance Services
- Purchase Assurance
- Extended Warranty
- Mastercard® ID Theft Protection
- Master RoadAssit Roadside Service
GECU Credit Card Fees
There is no:
- Annual Fee
- Balance Transfer Fee
- Cash Advance Fee
- Your APR will be a variable rate, currently 11.74% – 17.74%
How To Apply For GECU Credit Card
- Firstly, navigate to the GECU application page through this link
- Secondly, select rewards credit card
- Thirdly, enter your primary State of Residence
- Fourthly, select Application Type
- Next, fill the requested credit limit
- Provide your full name, name suffix, your email, primary phone, secondary phone, date of birth, marital status.
- Also fill in your address, street number, street name, suburb, postcode, street type, state and specify how many years you’ve lived in your current location.
- Next, enter any other info in the fields specified.
- Lastly, review the terms, fees, and charges.
Submit your form
GECU Credit Card Additional information
Eligibility requirements apply. Cash advances, balance transfers, ATM transactions, and transactions with the use of convenience checks are not eligible to earn points. Offer applies to new credit cards. Your account must be open and in good standing at the time reward is credited. Membership eligibility applies.