Gap is a store for designer wear and accessories for both men and women. If you are a frequent shopper at Gap, this is the time to maximize earning for your purchases. You can do this by applying for the Gap Credit Card. This will help you to earn unlimitedly. Before applying for the card, see if you meet the requirements of the card.
Requirements of the Gap Credit Card
- You must first be a resident of the US or a US citizen.
- Also, you must be at least 18 years old.
- Moreover, you must have a Social Security Number.
- You must be willing to provide your personal details such as; your date of birth, email address, and some other information.
- Moreover, you must provide your residential address.
- Lastly, you must provide your financial and employment details.
How to Apply for the Gap CreditCard
- Go to https://apply.syf.comeapply/eappl.
- Proceed to click on the application form. You can apply with your mobile number or Social Security Number.
- Click on the Continue button, this will take you to the next page.
- Here, enter your; Full name, date of birth, email address, street address, and zip code.
- Proceed further to enter your; monthly and net income as well as any other financial detail necessary.
- Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Further, carefully review all the terms and conditions of the card. If you accept them, tick the small box below the page.
- Lastly, click Submit.
Once you are approved, Gap will send your card to your home. Proceed to the website above to activate your card. This will help you handle and monitor your credit card online.
Gap CREDIT Card Online Account Sign up/Registration
- To start with, go to https://gap.syf.com/login/
- Enter your Username and Password
- Click on the Login button.
- That is all, you are right inside your Gap Credit Card online account.
From your online account, you can do a lot. You will be able to perform the followings:
- Login to your account and view your profile or credit card details.
- Make credit card payments and pay bills online.
- Check how many reward points you have.
- View all your credit card activities.
- Contact the customer care unit to report card loss or any other challenge.
- Check your credit card balance.
- Lastly, you can manage all your credit card activities with ease no matter where you are.
I hope you found this article very resourceful. Feel free to ask your questions in the comment section.