Shop more at Gander Mountain Stores with the Gander Mountain Credit Card to enjoy numerous benefits and perks. This credit card offers a $60 rewards certificate to cardholders who spend $500 within the first 90 days in-store and outside of Gander Mountain/Overtons. Cardholders also get 3 points per dollar on all Gander Mountain purchases, 2 points per dollar on gas and grocery purchases, and 1 point per dollar everywhere else.
Gander Mountain credit card is issued by Comenity Bank. This credit card has low credit card requirements and no annual fee charge attached to it.
Gander Mountain Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders receive a $60 rewards certificate when they spend $500 within the first 90 days and one of the purchases is outside of Gander Mountain/Overtons
- Cardholders receive 3 points per Dollar on all Gander Mountain purchases, 2 points per dollar on gas and grocery purchases, and 1 point per dollar everywhere else.
- Can be used everywhere MasterCard is accepted
- After a user earns 1,000 points, the user will receive a $10 reward certificate
- Reward points are automatically tracked and available on the user’s monthly statement.
Gander Mountain Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Normal APR Rate– 16.99-24.99
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 24.99
- Cash Advance Fee – $10 or 3%, whichever is greater.
How to Apply for the Gander Mountain Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Gander Mountain credit cards, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Firstly, the applicants must be at least 18 years
- Secondly, it is expected that an applicant should have a valid government-issued photo ID
- Thirdly, must have a Social security number
- Lastly, the applicant should be a U.S. resident
How to Apply for the Gander Mountain Credit Cards
- Firstly, visit the Comenity Bank Homepage.
- Secondly, the applicant will thereafter be directed to a new page where they have to first enter their personal details. The following details are required; Full name, Social security number, Date of birth, and Annual income
- Thirdly, the applicants are required to fill in their contact details which include; Street address, Apartment, City, State, Zip code, Email address, Mobile phone number.
- Lastly, authorize a buyer and tap the “Continue” button to end the application process.
Check application status
Applicants who desire to check their application status, can call the bank at 1-888-542-6337 and provide the application reference number.
To cancel the credit card
Also, applicants who wish to cancel their credit card or close their account can call the customer care service at 1-888-542-6337 or visit the bank and ask for account closure.
Finally, Call: 1-888-542-6337 to gain access to a customer care agent.