Frontier Airlines Credit Card is a no-annual-fee travel card issued by Barclaycard Bank. This card rewards user with bonus miles on every purchase which can be redeemed for domestic roundtrip award tickets. On the whole, this card has low credit requirements and the application process is hassle-free.
Frontier Airlines Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders can earn 40,000 bonus miles after spending $500 in purchases in the first 90 days
- Redeem miles for two domestic roundtrip award tickets but this is subject to fees/taxes starting from $22.40
- Earn 2 miles per $1 on FlyFrontier.com purchases and 1 mile per $1 on all other purchases
- Cardholders are entitled to award Redemption Fee Waiver
- You can use your card for at least one purchase every 6 months to keep miles from expiring.
- Offers complimentary FICO Credit Score.
- Customers gain 0% Intro APR on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening, thereafter a variable APR of 16.24% or 25.24%, depending on creditworthiness.
- Customers can earn a $100 Frontier Airlines flight discount voucher after their account anniversary after they have spent $2,500 or more in purchases on their account during their card membership.
Frontier Airlines Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Introductory APR Rate – 0%
- Introductory APR on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening.
- Normal APR Rate – 16.24 or 25.24
- Cash Advance APR Rate –25.49
- Cash Advance Fee – either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, and whichever is greater.
How to Apply for the Frontier Airlines Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Frontier Airlines Credit Card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid US address
- Applicant must possess a valid SSN
- It is expected that the applicant should also have a valid government-issued photo ID
How to Apply
- Visit the homepage of the Frontier Airlines Credit Card using this link and tap on the “Apply Now” button to get started.
- Next, you will be directed to the next page where you will first enter your personal info which includes; Legal name, Permanent address, City, State, Zip code, Duration of time spent at the said address, Residence state.
- Fill in your employment and financial information along with your contact info this includes; Occupation, Total income, Assets, Primary phone number, Email address, Work phone (optional)
- Provide your security details which include; SSN, Date of birth, Mother’s maiden name
- Choose if you want to view your statements online instead of getting them through the mail. You can also transfer your balance from some other credit card to this credit card, all you need do is enter the card info and the desired amount you wish to transfer (minimum $100, maximum $20,000)
- Lastly, go through the Terms and Conditions of the card and agree
- Tap on the “Apply” button to complete the application process.
Call: 720-374-4200 to gain access to a customer care agent.