Owning a home does not have to remain a dream; Freedom Mortgage Corporation can make it a reality. Freedom Mortgage is a privately held, full-service lender that has been servicing the various customers in the United States over the past 25 years. It is ranked among the nation’s top mortgage providers in the market ladder in government-insured lending. Freedom Mortgage Corporation are experts in VA and FHA loans and also conventional mortgages; they can help you find the best home loan at the lowest cost possible.
Freedom Mortgage Application Process
Home buying process
- Firstly, find a real estate agent
- Secondly, shop for a home
- Thirdly, make an offer
- Fourthly, apply for a mortgage by ensuring you complete all documents provided by your loan officer
- Next, get an appraisal, home inspection, and other necessary certifications as soon your mortgage is approved.
- Also, make a moving checklist and prepare for closing
- Attend closing
Federal Mortgage Loan Types
Federal Housing Administration is an agency of the U. S government that issues loans that are available from FHA-approved lenders.
FHA is a mortgage loan that is less risky for lenders to offer because the FHA will bear some of the loss if a borrower can’t pay back the loan.
FHA Loan Requirements:
- Down payment for as low as 3.5%
- Easier credit qualifying
- Low closing cost
VA Mortgage Loans
This loan is guaranteed by the U.S Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). The Loan helps active military veterans and qualified surviving spouses become homeowners.
Benefits of VA Mortgage Loan
- Firstly, No down payment
- Secondly, No pre-payment penalties
- Lastly, No private mortgage insurance premium
- Active military (National Guard or Reserves inclusive)
- Eligible surviving spouses
- Valid Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
You must meet credit and income requirements