Fred Meyer Credit Card which is issued by US Bank can be used to buy more not just in Fred Meyer stores but everywhere else Visa is accepted. You don’t have to be limited by cash anymore, carry your card everywhere you go and manage your account online.
Fred Meyer Credit Card charges no annual fee, no introductory APR and on the whole, it has low credit card requirements.
Fred Meyer Credit Card Rewards
- Firstly, earn 2 points per $1 spent at the Fred Meyer stores
- Secondly, cardholders will earn 1 point for $1 spent anywhere Visa is accepted
- Thirdly, receive automatic rewards every quarter
- Fourthly, accumulating 500 reward points attracts a $5 rewards rebate which can be spent at Fred Meyer stores
- Lastly, this credit card enables you to enjoy the advantages of both Visa and Rewards Card.
Fred Meyer Credit Card Fees /Rates
- Annual Fee –None required
- Introductory APR Rate – None charged
- Normal APR Rate – varies from 14.24-24.24
- Cash Advance APR Rate –25.49
- Cash Advance Fee – 4% (min $10)
How to Apply for the Fred Meyer Credit Card
Applicants must meet the following criteria for approval for the Fred Meyer Credit Card,
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, must be a resident of the United States
- Thirdly, the applicant must possess a valid Social security number
- Fourthly, it is expected that the applicant should also have a valid government-issued photo ID
- Next, should not be declared bankrupt in the past 6 months.
How to Apply
- Visit the application homepage of the Fred Meyer Rewards Visa Card.
- Locate the Fred Meyer Credit Card and tap on it
- As the web page opens, tap the “Apply Now” button at the center.
- Next, you will be guided to a new web page that displays the application form. Fill in the Personal and Housing Information Section with the following details; Fred Meyer Rewards Card Number, First name, Middle name, Last name, Suffix, Date of birth, Social security number, Country of citizenship, choose whether you are a citizen of another country, Country of Permanent residence, Primary phone number, Mobile phone number, Email address, Street address, Apt/Unit, City, State, Zip code, Time at address, Housing status, Monthly payment, Alternate mailing address.
- Fill in details for your income and job section in the blank spaces, this details include; Employment status, Employer, Nature of job, Annual income, select if you have another income (if yes, provide other income source and income amount) select whether you have a savings or checking account.
- Select the “Yes” option if you are interested in a balance transfer and then choose if you wish to apply for an additional card.
- Review the Terms and Conditions and if you agree, tap “Submit” to complete the application process.
Call: 866-258-5845 to gain access to a customer care agent.