If you are looking to finance large expenses without the frills that come with a credit card, Flagstar Credit Card is designed for you. This no-annual-fee card comes in handy for financing large purchases or paying down high-interest balances from other credit card accounts.
Flagstar Credit Card is issued by Flagstar Bank. You need a good credit score to apply. Application can be done easily online.
Flagstar Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, offers complimentary extra credit cards for authorized users
- Secondly, offers complimentary loss and damage insurance on rental cars, purchased in full using the card
- Thirdly, there’s emergency travel assistance (including replacement tickets and medical referrals)
- Fourthly, enjoy complimentary extended warranties on items with existing warranties of one year or less.
- Also, charges no annual fee for card usage
- Next, does not require excellent credit for approval
- Lastly, charges no penalty APR.
Flagstar Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $0
- Intro APR – 0% APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers
- Regular APR – 11.49% – 22.49% (variable)
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 3% ($5 minimum)
- Balance Transfer Fee – 3% ($5 minimum)
- Cash Advance Fee – $5 or 3% to $20 or 4%
- Late Payment Fee – Up to $37
- Returned Payment Fee – Up to $35.
How to Apply for Flagstar Credit Cards
- Applicants who wish to apply for Card, should do so by navigating to www.flagstar.com
- Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria and other terms and conditions.
How to Activate Flagstar Visa Platinum Card
To activate your newly acquired Card, simply call at (800) 642-0039.
How to Login Flagstar Credit Cards
To gain access to your account, login via a web browser at www.flagstar.com and provide all the necessary details.
How to Make Flagstar Visa Platinum Card Bill Payment
Cardholders can make their bill payment using the online payment service offered by Elan Financial.
Flagstar Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: (800) 642-0039, to gain access to a customer care agent.