First Progress Platinum Card Benefits
- Firstly, the First Progress Platinum Elite Card charges interest at a much higher rate than the Platinum Select and Platinum Prestige, but First Progress Elite covers for this by offering a relatively low annual fee.
- Secondly, with the First Progress Elite MasterCard, you have minimal approval requirements, because the card does not have a minimum-credit-score requirement. For the First Progress Elite Card, you do not need a credit history, all you need is to be a first-time First progress cardholder who is at least 18 years old (19 in Alabama and Nebraska) with a valid Social Security number, a refundable security deposit of at least $200 must be placed by you when applying. If you are approved, the amount of your deposit will serve as your spending limit. If not you get the money right back.
Note: you won’t be able to add to this deposit without First Progress’s permission after you apply. This extra step makes it a bit harder to increase your available credit and reduce your credit utilization- both of which are good for credit improvement.
APRs & Fees
First Progress Platinum Card Highlights
- Firstly, get your card more quickly with new expedited processing option
- Secondly, no credit history or minimum credit score required for approval
- Thirdly, quick and complete online application
- Lastly, Full-Feature Platinum MasterCard® secured credit card
Maximum Late Fee
Maximum Overlimit Fee
Maximum Penalty APR
Foreign Transaction Fee
Cash Advance Rate
Cash Advance Fee
3% ( min $10)
How to Apply for the First Progress Platinum Card
- Firstly, visit the application homepage and tap on the “Click Here to ” link.
- Secondly, Review the terms and conditions of the card
- Thirdly, fill in the following information in the fields provided
- Fourthly, fill in the following information in the fields provided
Home phone number
Re-enter e-mail address
- Next, tap “Yes or No” to whether you consent to terms
- Also, fill in the following security information in the fields provided
Date of birth
Social security number
Re-enter social security number
- Lastly, tap the “Click here to continue” to finalize the application process.