The First Niagara Credit Card Rewards MasterCard is a great choice for travelers, savers or frequent buyers. With 1X reward point for every dollar spent on purchases and $0 foreign transaction fees, cardholders get to pay less and earn more. First Niagara puts their customers first by offering beneficial services and useful credit facilities to them.
The First Niagara Credit Card Rewards MasterCard® is issued by First Niagara, and offers the following rewards;
First Niagara Credit Card Rewards
- Get 1X reward point for every $1 spent on net purchases
- Redeem your points for flights, hotels, car rentals, account credits, electronics, sporting goods, gift cards, event tickets, and more
- Points expire 3 years from month earned
- No caps on points
- No foreign transaction fees
- APR on purchases 14.49%; on balance transfers 15.49%
- Chip technology gives you more secure payments worldwide for advanced fraud protection
- With Apple Pay, mobile payments solution, make purchases at participating retailers securely with just one touch.
- Online Account Access enables you to check your balance, view transactions, make payment and reward inquiries.
- Zero fraud liability protection. This means that you will not be held responsible for any fraudulent activity carried out with your card if stolen.
First Niagara Credit Card Reward APRs and Fees
- Purchases Intro APR – None
- Balance Transfers – 0% for 6 months
- Regular APR – Variable of 14.49% for purchases; 15.49% for Balance Transfers
- Annual Fee – (Intro year) $0, then $35
- Credit Needed – Good/ Excellent
- $0 Fraud Liability – Yes
How to Apply for the First Niagara Credit Card Rewards
- Firstly, navigate to the Key bank secure website
- Secondly, click on the “Apply Now” button and select a product
- Thirdly, select credit card
- Fourthly, enter the necessary information needed in the fields provided
- Also, review your information to make certain they are accurate
- Next, Review the terms and conditions of the card
- If you accept click on the acceptance button, then click “ Submit” to submit your application.
- Finally, wait for a response.