Firestone Card Login. Get good deals on your car essentials using the Firestone Card. This card gives you more control over how you pay. With deferred interest, no annual fee, and exclusive offers, you’ll be back on the road in no-time.
Firestone Card is issued by CFNA (Credit First National Association). Firestone is all about complete auto care. Apply now to get the tires and service you need with Firestone financing.
Firestone Card Offers
- Charges no annual fee
- Offers periodic savings and discounts
- Enjoy 6 months of 0% interest for purchases of at least $299; thereafter, an APR of 22.8%
- This card is accepted at over 1,700 stores around the country.
- Enables you get good deals on car essentials.
Firestone Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $0
- Regular Purchase APR – 22.8%
- Intro Purchase APR – Nil
- Foreign Transaction Fee – Nil
- Maximum Credit Limit – Nil
- Minimum Credit Limit – Nil
- Late Payment Fee – Nil
- Returned Payment Fee – Nil
- Balance Transfer Fee – Nil
- Cash Advance APR – Nil
- Cash Advance Fee – Nil
How to Apply for Firestone Card
- Firstly, visit the card secure application page
- Secondly, enter your personal information; Legal first name, Middle initial, Last name, Date of birth, Residential street address, Address line 2, City and State, Zip code.
- Thirdly, have you lived at this address longer than 1 year?
- Fourthly, key in the following; Previous residential address, Address line 2,City, State and Zip code.
- Also, mailing address Info: Mailing address, Address line 2, City, State, Zip code, Phone #, Work # (optional), Email address, and Confirm email address.
- Next, enter your Financial information; Social Security#, Driver’s license #, Issuing state, Annual gross income from all sources and Residence status.
- Lastly, tap on the “Continue” link.
How to Check Card Application Status
To check your application status, call at 1-800-321-3950.
How to Login Firestone Credit Card
- Firstly, scroll to the card’s login page
- Scroll, enter your User name
- Lastly, tap on the “Sign In” link.
How to Recover Firestone Credit Card Username
- Scroll to https://www.cfna.com/web/personalservices/forgot-username
- Enter credit card # (9 digits from your card)
- Key in Last 4 digits of SSN (Of primary account holder)
- Enter mailing zip code (Of primary account holder)
- Tap on the “Continue to Step 2” link.
How to Report Lost or Stolen Card
To report a lost or stolen card, call at 1-800-321-3950.
How to Make Bill Payment
- Pay your bill online on the credit card’s issuer’s website.
- Call the phone number on the back of your credit card. You can also call at 1-800-321-3950.
Firestone Customer Service Number
Call: 1-800-321-3950, for general information and enquiries on Firestone Credit Card.