Get $25 in cashback rewards when you make your first purchase using Fido MasterCard within 3 months of receiving your card. Cardholders also earn 3% unlimited cash back rewards on all eligible purchases made in a foreign currency, 2% unlimited cash back rewards on Fido™ products and services, and 1.25% unlimited cash back on all other eligible purchases.
Redeem your cashback rewards on any purchase you make on your Fido Mastercard, anywhere Mastercard® is accepted at 44 million locations worldwide. Fido MasterCard is issued by Rogers Bank. No annual fee is charged and additional cards are free.
Fido MasterCard Benefits/Rewards
- Cardholders earn 3% unlimited cash back rewards on all eligible purchases made in a foreign currency
- You can also earn a 2% unlimited cash back rewards on Fido™ products and services, charged to your card
- Offers a 1.25% unlimited cash back on all other eligible purchases.
- It has no annual fee charge
- Cashback rewards can be redeemed on any purchase you make on your Fido MasterCard, anywhere MasterCard® is accepted at 44 million locations worldwide.
- Redeem your cashback rewards instantly towards any eligible purchase in the last 90 days.
- Enjoy a welcome bonus of $25 in cashback rewards when you make your first card purchase within 3 months of receiving your card.
- Offers account alerts
- There’s also Balance Protection Insurance.
Fido MasterCard Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – Nil
- Interest Purchases – 19.99%
- Interest Cash Advances – 21.50%
- Additional Cards Fee – None
How to Apply for Fido MasterCard
Here are some eligibility criteria you have to meet to apply for the card;
- Applicant must be a resident of Canada
- Must be at the age of majority in their province of residence
- Should have not filed for bankruptcy in the last 7 years
- An applicant should not be working with a trustee under a formal Consumer Proposal.
How to Apply
- Go to the application page
- On the form displayed, fill out the following details; Salutation, First name, Middle initial, Last name, Date of birth, Social security number (optional), Email address, Verify email address, Phone #1, Phone #1 Type, Phone #2, Phone #2 Type, Mother’s maiden name, Language preference.
- Next, enter your address information; Postal code, Street number, Street name, Unit type, City, Province, Residential status, Time at address, Years, and Months.
- Thereafter enter your employment status information
- Next, enter your financial information; Annual personal income, Monthly mortgage/rent, and Annual household income
- Tap on the box, if you would like to add an authorized user to the account
- Finally, go through the terms and conditions of the card again, and tap on the “Continue” link.
How to Activate Fido MasterCard
- Visit the login page
- Tap on the “Register” link
- Key in your current Fido MasterCard account info
- For additional security, a verification code will be sent to the email address you provided
- Immediately you have accepted the terms and conditions, you will be required to sign in with your username and password.
- Scroll to “I want to…, and choose, “Activate Card” on the “My Account” page to create a PIN and activate your card.
To Activate By Phone
To activate your card via phone 1 855 275-2216.
How to Login Fido MasterCard
- Firstly, visit the login page
- Secondly, key in your username and password
- Lastly, tap on the “Sign In” link.
How to Recover Fido MasterCard Password or Username
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot password and username” link
- On the next page, enter your card number
- Then tap on the “Continue” link.
How to Make Bill Payment
Fido Customer Service Number
Call: 1 855 775-2265, for general info and enquiries on Fido MasterCard.