If you want to earn cashback automatically regardless of changing categories, choose Fidelity Credit Card 2 Cash Back. No matter where you use your card, you will always earn 2% back. This Visa Signature Card charges no annual fee which is a huge plus. No limits on reward points, no restrictive categories, and points don’t expire.
Points can be redeemed for cash back or exchanged for booking flights, car rentals, hotel stays, merchandise, gift cards, and statement credit. It can also be deposited directly into your Fidelity account.
Fidelity Credit Card 2 Cash Back Card Benefits & Features
- 2% cashback on all purchases. Regardless of where the purchases are being made users will earn this cashback reward, which can be deposited back into their Fidelity account.
- The rewards are not directly earned as cashback, but points.
- Also, 2 reward points are earned by the user for every dollar spent, this can then be redeemed for cashback. You’ll need a minimum of 5,000 points ($2,500 in spending) for you to redeem. Thus the 5,000 points would equate to $50 in cashback.
- Lastly, no limits on reward points and no restrictive categories. Points don’t get to expire.
Fidelity Credit Card 2 Cash Back Fees
- Annual Fee –None
- Purchase APR – 14.49% variable.
Fidelity Credit Card 2 Cash Back Card Details
- Earn unlimited 2% cashback into an eligible Fidelity account to either spend or invest.
- Get a $100 bonus offer after you spend $1,000 within the first 90 days
- No category limitations
- No annual fee
- Points don’t get to expire.
- Reward points may be exchanged for booking flights, hotel stays or car rentals, merchandise, gift cards, and statement credit.
- Rewards may also be deposited directly into a cardholder’s Fidelity account.