Are you a foodie or a movie lover? Apply for the Feast Gold Credit Card to enjoy amazing benefits each time you shop or dine out. Cardholders can earn Dining Points, only when they use their card at established outlets, which are classified under the a€oeResturants and Entertainment” Merchant Category Code (MCC) as stipulated by VISA.
Feast Gold Credit Card is issued by Kotak Bank. You can use and benefit from your Kotak Feast Gold Card anywhere in the world.
Feast Gold Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, earn 10 DINING POINTS on every additional 100/- you spend on Dining and at the Movies, as you spend a minimum of 5000/- on Dining & Movies
- Secondly, you will be qualified to earn Dining points on the first 5 Dining & Movie transactions. Get up to a maximum of 600/- dining points. You are qualified for dining points, with Dining & Movie Transactions up to Rs.4000
- Thirdly, there are Dining points for one billing cycle, which gets accredited in the following billing cycle
- Fourthly, cardholders can earn Dining Points, only when they use their card at established outlets, which are classified under the a€oeResturants and Entertainment” Merchant Category Code (MCC) as stipulated by VISA
- Points you earn can be redeemed anywhere, anytime
- Lastly, get benefits from anything ranging from coffee shops, pizza joints, movie theaters, pubs, restaurants, etc. each time you spend
Feast Gold Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – Rs.499
- Interest Rate – 3.4%
- Over Limit Charge – Rs.500
- Add on Card – Rs.299
- Card Replacement Fee – Rs.100.
How to Apply for Feast Gold Credit Card
- Applicants should be between age 21 and 65 years
- Add on cardholders, should be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Applicants have to reside in the following locations to be eligible; Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, and Delhi (including Gurgaon & Noida)
- Applicants should have a minimum income of 3 lakhs per annum
- Must be Indian residents
- It is open for salaried executives.
How to Apply
- Visit the Kotak Mahindra Bank application page
- On the webpage, enter the following; Full name, Email ID, Mobile no, and Residence city.
- You can alternatively apply offline, by visiting the nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank branch, with the required documents, and meet a bank representative. Fill up the application form, and submit the documents.
How to Check Feast Gold Credit Card Application Status
- Scroll to Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card website www.Kotak.com
- Beneath the “Explore Products”, and click on the cards>credit card services
- You will be navigated to the page where you can find the “Application Status” button
- Tap on it, to get redirected to the “Check Your Card Application Status” page
- Provide your application reference number or application form number and hit on “Check Status” tab.
- You can also call at 1860-266-2666 or +91-22-6600-6022, to check your application status.
How to Login Feast Gold Credit Cards
To gain access to your credit card;
- Firstly, scroll to Kotak Login Page
- Secondly, on the webpage, enter your CRN/Customer ID or Nickname
- Thirdly, key in also your Password
- Fourthly, tap on the “Take me directly to”, and choose the option that you want
- Tap on the “Secure Login”
How to Recover Feast Gold Credit Cards Password
- On the login link, tap on the “Forgot/ Blocked Password?
- On the new page, enter the required details to recover your password.
How to Make Feast Gold Credit Card Bill Payment
Make your bill payment, via the following mediums;
- Net Banking
- Visa Payment
- Over the counter
- Drop boxes
- Auto debit
- Phone Banking.
Feast Gold Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 1860 266 2666, to gain access to a customer care agent.