Farm Bureau Premier Business Visa Card offers 0% fixed APR without fees for 3 billing cycles and no annual fee. This card is issued by Farm Bureau Bank with cutting-edge account security, valuable member benefits, and flexible reward options.
Farm Bureau Premier Business Visa Card Benefits
- Cardholders will receive 0% fixed APR without fees for the first 3 billing cycles.
- Cardholders enjoy no annual fee.
- Chip Technology.
Farm Bureau Premier Business Visa Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 7.49 to 14.49 (Varies)
- Cash Advance Fee – Either 3% or $10 whichever is greater
- Late Payment Fee – $39
- Purchase APR – 7.49 to 14.49 (Varies)
How to Apply for the Farm Bureau Premier Business Visa Card
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Next, must be a U.S. citizen
- It is required that the applicant should have a valid U.S. address
- Also, must have a valid Social security number
- Applicant must have a valid business Tax ID
- Membership requirements apply
Note: If you are not a Farm Bureau member, you will need to enroll through email through the printable sign-up, and will require a $250 sign up fee. When indicating that you are not a member, a dialogue will appear. If you comply, tap “Enroll Now” print the PDFs, follow the prompts and complete your enrollment by hand.
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the credit card enrollment page on the Farm Bureau website. Credit Cards – Farm Bureau Bank
- Secondly, already a Farm Bureau member? Then you need to fill in the form shown below; Choose the Premier Business Visa from the pull-down menu indicating the card you wish to enroll for. Thereafter, choose the “Yes” option to indicate that you are a Farm Bureau member.
- Next, fill in the following details; Your Farm Bureau Member Number, Your Farm Bureau Membership state, Whether or not you were referred by an agent, Your requested credit line amount in dollars ( $5,000-50,000), Business Name, and Tax ID #, once you’re done with this section, tap “Next”
- Fourthly, fill in your business details, which includes; Business type, Business name, Years in business, Complete physical address, Mailing address ( if different from your physical address), Tax ID, State where the business is located, Business phone #
- Fill in the following business details; Guarantor full name and title, Guarantor’s business ownership (%), Your complete physical address if different from the business physical address, Time at address, Mailing address if different from your physical address, Date of birth, Phone number, SSN.
- Once you’ve completed the personal data section, choose if you would like to add a more suttee (a co-owner for instance). If so, complete the needed field. Once your done tap “Next” in the bottom right corner
- Next, fill in the following income details; Business activity, Net annual business income, Additional employment income, Farming/agricultural income.
- If you have more than one source of income, fill in the following other income details; Business activity, Total annual sales, Interest expense, Expense checking account balance
- If you wish to give any feedback to the Farm Bureau Bank, compose your message in the Notes field shown under.
- Go through this message (pictured below), by submitting your sign up form, you are attesting that you have never been convicted of a sex offense against a minor.
- Review all the details you’ve entered in the enrollment to make sure it’s accurate.
- Finally, once you are done doing this, go through the Terms and if you would like to proceed, tap the “Submit” button.
Farm Bureau Bank FSB // 2165 Green Vista Drive, Suite 204 // Sparks, NV 89431.