Recently Facebook rolled out a dark mode background feature (otherwise called Night mode) on the Facebook App and Facebook web at www.facebook.com; for users who access Facebook through their Android Browser. The Facebook Dark Mode Background is in the form of a night display against the normal white background users are used to.
People oftentimes get used to norms that over time the craving for something new becomes inevitable. As a way of keeping users on the Facebook social networking site thrilled and creative in the way their visual experience of the Facebook App and Facebook Web, the night mode was necessary.
A lot of Facebook users since the night mode was rolled out have been enjoying the feels that come with having a different background when chatting a handful of other users aren’t even aware of the newly introduced Facebook Dark mode.
However, this post is written to simply show you how do turn on Facebook Night mode on android devices.
You might simply think that setting up the night mode on both Facebook and Facebook messenger is an easy roll, Yes, it, if only you can be able to locate or navigate to where the night mode feature is embedded on the Facebook app and Facebook web.
Facebook Night Mode – Messenger Night Mode Settings On Facebook App & Facebook Web For Android Users
If this is your first time coming across Facebook night mode, you might be wondering what Facebook night mode is…
A month ago Facebook who is the owner of WhatsApp Messenger introduced the same dark mode to give users creative effective why chatting with friends, viewing statuses, making WhatsApp video, and voice call even down to chat in groups.
That is a similar feature to Facebook Dark mode; which simply gives you a dark or night-like background when activated. It’s actually a background theme that enables views in the dark background on the Facebook app and Facebook web.
How to Set Up Dark Mode on Facebook Messenger App
The night mode is not only made available on Facebook App and Web but also on the Messenger. The instructions below will help you turn on Facebook dark mode background on messenger;
- Make sure your data is turned on.
- Scroll to your Messenger App and open it.
- If you are signed in already fine, if not signed in.
- At the top-right screen of your App, tap on your profile.
- Toggle the dark mode button, and make sure it shows blue color, a sign that it’s turned on, or make sure you slide the button to the right.
- The night mode should be on to start enjoying new background experience on your Messenger.
Night Mode Facebook App – Setting up Dark Mode on Facebook App & Web on Android
The process below helps you to set up or turn on the night mode background theme on the Facebook App or Facebook web for android users who are using browsers to access Facebook social media site.
How to Turn on Facebook Night Mode Background Theme
- Launch the Facebook App on your mobile phone or visit the official Facebook site at facebook.com.
- Do Facebook login; Key in your password and username. If you are logged in already fine, proceed to the next step.
- Tap on the account option or profile, a drop-down menu will appear.
- Click t toggle the “Dark Mode” feature.
- It will immediately turn blue and the dark mode background theme comes on.