Get discounts at the pump every day using Exxon Mobil Credit Card. No rewards points are offered, which enables you to get the cashback immediately every time you visit the pump. This implies that instead of waiting for rewards to accumulate or try to understand limitations and exclusions, you enjoy the benefit of using the card immediately.
Exxon Mobil Credit Card is issued by Citibank. It charges no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees.
Exxon Mobil Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders get a discount at the pump. Offers up to 50 cents off per gallon when using Synergy fuel.
- No annual fee is charged
- There’s no penalty for fraudulent use of your card
- Charges no foreign transaction fees
- Discourages using the card as a cash reserve
- Enables you to track your fuel costs
- With Citi Identity theft solutions, you stay secure.
Exxon Mobil Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None
- APR Rate – 24.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 29.95%
- Minimum Interest Charge – $2
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee – $10 or 5%
- Late Payment Fee – Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee – Up to $35
- Grace Period – 25 days.
How to Apply for Exxon Mobil Credit Card
- Visit the Citibank application page
- Fill out the application form displayed with the following details; First name, Middle name (optional), and Last name
- Next enter your Email address, Address, Phone, Financial information, SSN, Date of birth
- Read through the terms of the card and consent
- Tap on the “Submit Application” link.
How to Login Exxon Mobil Credit Card
- Firstly, go to the sign-in page,
- Secondly, enter your User ID and Password
- Lastly, tap on the “Sign On” link, to access your account.
How to Recover Exxon Mobil Credit Card User ID or Password
- Firstly, on the login page,
- Secondly, tap on the “Retrieve User ID”
- Thirdly, on the new page, enter your card number, Name as it appears on the card, Security code, and the Last 4 digits of the primary cardholders SSN
- Lastly, tap on the “Verify” widget, to retrieve your User ID.
- Firstly, tap on the “Reset Password” link
- Also, on the new page, enter your card number, Name as it appears on the card, Security code, and the Last 4 digits of the primary cardholders SSN
- Lastly, tap on the “Verify” link to reset your password.
How to Make Bill Payment
Make your card bill payment using the following channels.
Mail your payment to;
- Processing Center, Des Moines, IA 50361-0001.
- You are to attach your Exxon Mobil account number to your check. The number is located on your statement.
- To confirm your payment is received on time, you are advised to mail your payment at least 5 business days prior to the due date shown on your monthly billing statement.
To pay by phone, call the ExxonMobil credit card payment Phone number at 1-886-460-5349.
Customer Service Number
Call: 1-866-460-5349 or 1-800-344-4355, for general information and enquiries on ExxonMobil Credit Card.