Expedia Credit Card is a no-annual-fee credit card issued by Citi Bank to Expedia customers to make their purchases worthwhile. If you can spend $1,000 on purchases within 3 months of account opening, Expedia Credit Card will reward you with 15,000 bonus points; redeemable for $200 towards your stay at a VIP Access™ hotel. Cardholders also earn 3 points per $1 spent on eligible Expedia purchases and 1 point per $1 spent on other procurement.
Expedia Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders earn 3 points per $1 spent on eligible Expedia purchases
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on other procurement
- Cardholders will also receive 15,000 bonus points after $1,000 in purchases within 3 months of account opening.
Expedia Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee –None required
- Cash Advance APR Rate –25.49 (Variable)
- Cash Advance Fee – $5 or 3% whichever is greater
- Late Payment Fee – $35
- Purchase APR – 15.24 to 23.24 (Variable)
How to Apply for the Expedia Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Expedia credit card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, it is expected that an applicant should have a valid US SSN
- Thirdly, applicant must have a valid US street address.
- Firstly, visit the Expedia homepage, and tap the “Apply” button
- Secondly, to apply for the Expedia card, you will need to have a registered Expedia account. If you already have one, connect using Facebook or by filling in your email and password, and skip ahead to step 4. But if you don’t have an Expedia account, you will first have to set up an account.
- Thirdly, if you have to create an Expedia account, mark the box indicating that this is the case and tap the “Get Started” button.
- Fourthly, on the application page, shown under, you will have to fill in the following details; First name, Last name, Mailing address, Telephone #, Email address, Date of birth, SSN, Create a security word for your account, Total annual income, Any other people you would like to have authorized.
- Next, review the terms and conditions
- If you consent, tap the box shown underneath and tap the “Submit” button.
How To Activate Card
- To activate your Expedia card by phone, contact the customer care service at 1 (800) 347-4934
- Your card can also be activated online by following the secure registration link, fill in your credit card number, tap the “Continue” button.
- This takes you through a series of forms where you will have to fill in all the necessary personal details required.
- Once this process has been completed, your card will be activated.
Call: 1 (800) 347-4934