Transfer balances from other credit or store cards to Everyday Credit Card with 0% for 27 months from account opening. Plus no monthly fee. Cardholders can also enjoy up to 56 days of interest-free credit on purchases when they pay their balance in full and on time each month, even after the interest-free period has ended.
Everyday credit card is issued by Creation Bank. It is one of the best travel cards, to use overseas as it charges no foreign transaction fees. You can conveniently manage your account online 24/7, from anywhere.
Everyday Credit Card Benefits
- Everyday credit card charges one low rate for all your purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances
- Charges no fees, balance transfer, cash withdrawal, or annual fees
- There are also no fees on spending or cash withdrawals abroad
- Cardholders can pay for purchases of up to £30 with contactless payments
- Access your money easily, whenever you are traveling abroad
- Using an Everyday credit cards enables you to benefit from built-in statutory protection once you make a single-item purchase of £100 to £30,000. Thus, you are not on your own, if anything goes wrong with your product or the retailer.
Everyday Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – £0
- APR – 12.9% on purchases, 12.9% on cash withdrawals, 12.9% on balance transfers (Variable)
- Transaction Fees – No non-sterling transaction fees on foreign purchases and cash withdrawals, no cash transaction fees (at home or abroad).
How to Apply for Everyday Credit Card
- Applicant must be above 18 years of age
- Must have a regular source of income
- Applicants should have a UK bank or building society account (including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man)
- Should be able to provide at least one landline telephone number and a valid email address
- Should be a permanent resident of the UK (including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man).
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the Official Application Webpage of Santander
- Next, enter your, Full name, Surname, Email address, Date of birth, Mobile number, Home phone number.
- Next, you are to provide your Residential, Postcode, Month, and Year
- Fourthly, Employment status; Employment status, Your financial circumstances, Net monthly personal income, Net monthly partner income
- Finally, tap on the “Continue”.
How to Activate Everyday Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired Everyday credit card, Login to “My Account” or call at 0371 376 9214 or 0371 376 9253.
How to Login Everyday Credit Card
To login Everyday credit cards;
- Firstly, scroll to the Login Page
- Secondly, key in your Username and Password
- Lastly, tap on the “Continue” button, to log in.
How to Recover Creation Username or Password
- Scroll to Creation.co.uk
- Key in your card number, DOB and Postcode
- Thereafter, tap on “Next”, to recover your Username.
- Go to Creation.co.uk
- Key in your Username, Card number, DOB, and Postcode.
- Thereafter, tap the “Next” button
How to Make Creation Credit Card Bill Payment
By Direct Debit
You can set up a Direct Debit, to enable you to make repayments regularly
- Sign in to your account
- Key in your Username and Password
- Tap on the “Continue” button to be directed further on how to make your online payment
- At the Bank
Visit the nearest HSBC branch with your monthly payment slip to make your payment. Allow five working days for your payment to get verified.
- By Post
Mail your bill payment to the following address;
Creation Financial Services Limited
- Allow seven working days, for your payments to get verified. Make your payment slip and make cheque/postal orders payable to Creation Financial Services Limited. You are advised not to send cash under any circumstance.
Everyday Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 0871 402 3419, to gain access to a customer care agent.