Evercard Visa Platinum Credit Card offers 1 point per dollar spent which is equal to 1% cash back on every $1 spent. Evercard Visa Platinum Credit Card is issued by Chase Bank. It charges no annual fee. Cardholders can easily login online to manage their account.
Evercard Visa Platinum Credit Card Benefits
Evercard Visa Platinum Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Cash Advance APR Rate –21%
- Cash Advance Fee – $2.50 or 2.5% of the amount, whichever
- Late Payment Fee – Less than $1000 = None, $1000 – $2000 = $15, Greater than $2000 = $25, Purchases APR 10%
How to Apply for the Evercard Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Firstly, visit the card summary page and tap on the green “Enroll Now” link that’s shown below.
- Secondly, choose the type of account you are enrolling for and input your full name and email address.
- Thirdly, explain what type of personal account you wish to open. If you wish, you can answer the question of how you heard about EverBank.
- Fourthly, create a security code as an added measure.
- Also, you will be required to tap the terms and conditions link, select “Done” and then tap off the box to proceed.
- You can now choose between Cash or Points Rewards. “None” is also an option, but you are advised to take advantage of the programs as they don’t cost any extra fee.
- Next, fill in the following personal details; Full name, SSN, Birthday, Mother’s maiden name, Country of citizenship.
- The following data is required; Home phone number, Mobile phone number, Address, Whether you rent or own, Monthly housing payment, If you’ve lived there for at least three months, If it’s the same as your mailing address.
- The following job details will be needed; State of employment, Employer’s name, length of employment in years and months, Position/Title, Personal income, Household income, Work number, Work address
- You have the option to add a co-applicant and fill out their details accordingly.
- Lastly, you will be expected to open and save all the terms and conditions as shown underneath, the ones relating to the rates and fees associated with the card. If you agree to all of them, tap off both boxes to send your card in for review.
Call: 1 (888) 882.3837.