To shop at discount for unique handcrafted products from talented artists around the globe is easy with an Etsy gift card. A tap checks your Etsy gift card balance. Give your home creative décor and gift your friends and family with a card that accesses the world’s best Art & Collectibles, Craft Supplies & Tools, etc. That fitting gift for that occasion is just an Etsy gift card. Count on Etsy gift card for your Jewelry & Accessories, Clothing & Shoes, Home & Living, Wedding & Party, Toys, etc.
Etsy Gift Card Terms
- Firstly, lost or stolen cards Etsy gift card, can be replaced by Etsy if contact is made early enough.
- Secondly, Etsy gift cards that have not been used over a long period of time, maybe subject to escheat in some states.
- Thirdly, limited access may apply to cancel orders made with a card.
- Fourthly, You may be given the option, to redeem an Etsy gift card by a certain date, based on the specific terms and conditions of the relevant special offer or promotion.
- If your Etsy gift card, is not redeemed prior to that date, it may expire.
- Lastly, Etsy gift cards, that is issued in GBP, AUD, and EUR, have an expiration date of 48 months, from the date the cards is purchased.
How to Buy Etsy Gift Cards
Before you have the access to buy a card, you must have an Etsy account.
Now that you have created your Etsy account;
- Firstly, click on “Gift Cards” at the bottom of any page
- Secondly, if you are sending a gift card, chose the “recipient button”
- Then, select a gift card amount from the options given. Since you are sending it to a recipient,
- Fourthly, you are to key in the recipient’s email address.
- Also, once you’ve made your selections, tap “Add to Cart”. In case you are purchasing multiple gift cards, chose the “Add another gift card option” in your cart.
- Next, click on “Proceed to checkout, when you are ready to make your purchase. As your order is submitted, you’ll be sent an order confirmation, at your email address. If you purchased an e-gift card, the gift card will be emailed to your recipient as soon as your order gets processed.
How to Print Card
- Firstly, click on the “Print Your Gift Cards” link, on your order confirmation email.
- Next, you will be directed to a page, where you can print your Etsy gift card from your internet browser.
- Thirdly, you can also print your Etsy Gift Cards, by navigating to the “Purchases and Reviews” page of your Etsy account.
- Lastly, locate your gift card order, and click on the link to print.
How to redeem
To redeem a card, you must have an Etsy account
If your gift card, was received via email, you will get the link to redeem it, in the email
To redeem a print gift card;
- Tap on “Gift Cards”, at the site
Choose “Redeem a gift card”
- Key in your 16-character redeem code, and tap “Redeem Now”.
- Once you redeem, you can see your Etsy gift cards balance by tapping “You” close to the top right of the site.
- The Etsy gift cards balance will automatically be applied to any future purchases, where the shop accepts Etsy Gift Cards. You won’t be required to enter and redeem the code again.
Etsy Gift Cards Balance | How to Check
Here’s how to check your Etsy gift cards balance
Etsy Gift Cards Customer Service Number
To get more information on Etsy GC, call at, 1-800-328-5933.