Emerald Flex Rate Card offers great value with a low-interest rate. Cardholders can save on interest at a preferred low variable annual interest rate. You can use your TD Credit Card to save a minimum of 10% off the lowest available base rates in Canada and the U.S., and a minimum of 5% off the lowest available base rates internationally, on qualifying car rentals at participating Avis and Budget locations.
Emerald Flex Rate card is issued by the Toronto-Dominion Bank. Complete an online application and receive an instant response.
Emerald Flex Rate Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders can save on interest at a preferred low variable annual interest rate
- Secondly, enjoy the same low-interest rates on all your purchases, and cash advance transactions
- Thirdly, you have the option to purchase Travel Medical Insurance and Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption Insurance
- Fourthly, gives cardholders the access to enjoy all the benefits of their TD Emerald Flex Rate Visa* Card, using Apple Pay, which is an easy and secure way to pay.
- With your TD card, you can save a minimum of 10%, off the lowest available base rates in Canada and the U.S., and a minimum of 5% off the lowest available base rates internationally, on qualifying car rentals at participating Avis and Budget locations
- Finally, offers Visa zero liability, Verified by Visa, Instant alerts, Chip & Pin technology, Visa payWave Technology, and Purchase security, and extended warranty to help secure your transactions with the card.
Emerald Flex Rate Card Fees /Rates
- Annual Fee – $25
- Interest Purchases – TD Prime + 4.50% up to TD Prime + 12.75%
- Interest Cash Advances – TD Prime + 4.50% up to TD Prime + 12.75%
- Authorized User – $0.
How to Apply for Emerald Flex Rate Card
- Applicant must be a Canadian resident
- Must be at the age of majority in their province /territory of residence
- Minimum credit limit of $1,000.
How to Apply
- Open the Application Page
- Tap on the “Start new application link”, if you do not have a TD login ID
- On the new page, go through the details of the card
- Once you are done, key in the following details; Title, Legal first name, Middle name, Legal last name, Date of birth, SIN (optional)
- In the address section, enter the following details; Country Residential phone number, and Phone type
- Check the box provided to consent to the bank performing an inquiry about you with credit reporting agencies, to determine the variable annual interest rate that you qualify for before you apply for the card.
- Next, tap on the “Continue” to proceed further with the application.
How to Activate Emerald Flex Rate Card
To activate your newly acquired Emerald Flex Rate Cards by calling at 888-553-4122.
How to Login Emerald Flex Rate Cards
To gain access to your credit card account;
- Scroll to The Toronto-Dominion Bank login page
- Enter your Username or Access Card or Connect ID*
- Next, key in your Password
- Lastly, tap on the “Login” link, to access your account.
How to Recover Emerald Flex Rate Card Username/Password
- Scroll to the login page, and navigate down to the “Forgot Username or Password” link
- On the new page that pops up, you’ll be given the option, to either click on the “I forgot both my password” or “I forgot my username” link.
- Tap on the “I forgot my password” link
- On the next page,
- Key in your Username or Access Card
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
- Tap on “I forgot my username” link
- On the new page
- Key in your email address and your EasyWeb password
- Lastly, tap on the “Submit” link.
How to Make Emerald Flex Rate Card Bill Payment
- Firstly, sign in to your credit card account
- Choose payments from the left menu or within the “Accounts” button
- Choose “Pay Canadian Bills”
- Tap the “Add Payee” tab on the Pay Canadian Bills page
- On the “Enter Payee Name”, key in the credit card you have – “TD Visa”- and tap on “Search”
- Key in your TD credit card number in the “Account Number” field and choose “Next”
- Go through your payee information and choose “Finish” on the confirmation page
- Lastly, in case you want to make a payment right away, and choose “Pay this payee”.
Emerald Flex Rate Card Customer Service Number
Call: 1-800-983-2582, to gain access to a customer care agent.