Support Elvis Presley Foundation and enjoy Visa benefits using the Elvis Presley Credit Card. If you’ve always wanted to support a social cause, then start with this card. A percentage of every deal you make using your card is donated to Elvis Presley Foundation, which is for social causes. This no-annual-fee credit card offers easy online account management and can be used everywhere Visa is accepted. Elvis Presley’s credit card is issued by UMB Bank with low credit requirements.
Elvis Presley Credit Card Benefits
- The credit card company donates a percentage of every deal you make using your card to the Elvis Presley Foundation, which is for social causes.
- Offers easy online account management
- Cardholders enjoy Visa benefits.
Elvis Presley Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee–None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate –14.24 -18.24 (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 25.00
- Cash Advance Fee –Either $3 or 15% whichever is greater
How to Apply for the Elvis Presley Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Elvis Presley credit card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, it is expected that an applicant should have a valid Social security number
- Thirdly, must be a resident of the United States of America
- Lastly, an applicant must have a clear credit line.
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the application homepage of the Elvis Presley credit card. Once on the web page, locate the “Apply Now” tab towards the bottom right of the screen.
- Thereafter, you will be directed to a new tab with the enrollment form below. Enter in your general information, in the general information fields provided. They include; First name, Last name, Date of birth, Social security number, Mother’s maiden name, Email address, Address, City, State, Zip code, Time at Residence, Primary phone, Alternate phone.
- After you have completed the general data form, fill in the following details; Job-status, Position, Employers name, Length of employment, Previous employers name, Position, Length of employment, Work phone residence status, Monthly housing payment, Primary financial house, Gross annual salary, Gross annual other income, and other income sources
- Thereafter, navigate down to the Authorization section. Go through the important information provided below and then check the white box, if you agree to the terms mentioned above.
- Lastly, tap on the “Submit” button, and you will be directed ahead to the online login console.
How to check the status
Applicants who wish to check their application status can do so by calling 1-800-821-5184 and thereafter, provide the application reference number.
How to cancel the credit card
Cardholders, who wish to cancel their credit card or close their account, can do so by calling the customer service at 1-800-821-5184 or visit the bank to request for account closure.
How to Activate card
To activate a newly acquired credit card, cardholders at 1-800-821-5184 or activate through the online portal.
Call: 1-800-821-5184 to gain access to a customer care agent.